Ghost camp

THIS IS MA FRST STORY ON WATTPAD SO I HPE U ENJOY IT.

Knock it off Beth, "are we nearly at the camp" asked my little brother James. My mum sent us to a camp called ghost camp for the holiday we were pretty psyched because it was the first camp we were ever going to and it is gonna last for two whole weeks. We finally reached the camp that was deep in the Forrest. The sign read "WELCOME TO GHOST CAMP" when we got off da bus the councillors came and greeted us we were shown to our cabins there were a big cabin for girls and another for boys.

I met my room mate her name was kiara she was tall with wavy blond hair. "can I have the bottom bunk I'm abt scared of heights" shore I said I'll have da top bunk. At around sicks we went to the campfire for a meeting there were sausages and buns I grabbed a bun and sausage then went to sit next to kiara and two of my new friend Brittany and Jasmine.The camp instructor went through some of da camp rules. "there is no sneaking out at night or leaving lights on when it is lights of" his booming voice egeoed through the night.

Later that night I couldn't sleep I could hear Kiara snoring away then I heard a noise that made my hair on my spine stand on

Sorry it was sssoooooooo short but I promis I will continue on it pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee

VOTE..........

COMMENT.......

AND SHARE.....