"OMG YOU ARE RACIST STUPID MAYO CRACKER SINGLET" said the rash and harsh pony that had been harassing the innocent Quackity pony that just wanted to chill out and watch chaos go down.
"literally look at him he is not dark skinned" said the Quackity pony in response knowing that the other pony wouldn't listen
"FUCKING CRACKER" The Quackity was right, they would never listen to what they had to say.
   the arguing had been going on for days, the Quackity just wanted to sit and watch but the Schlatt pony couldn't help but walk over and bully them to no end, but that's not to say the Quackity pony didn't enjoy the attention, they thought it was amusing to watch this person try to attack them.
                                           ---
                             -Schlatt Pony POV-
I logged onto pony town to hangout with my friends and that's when I saw them. The bastard that was white washing my dear Quackity. I needed there attention so I walked over as soon as I saw them and had to say something.
"Omfg it's you again" I typed out in the pony town chat. It wasn't long before I saw the text bubble pop up indicating I was getting a response.
"Oh my god you're like obsessed with me"
I was taken back by the reply, they weren't wrong, over the last three days of them we had become basically enemies and I just couldn't leave them alone whenever I saw them in my view, but I couldn't let my guard down.
"OBSESSED? UR FUCKING GROSS AND RACIST EW"
I sighed, why couldn't I tell them how I felt? I wanted to be friends or, maybe even more?
                                          ----
                          -Quackity Pony POV-
    I know I said they were the one obsessed with me but honestly I'm the one obsessed with them. I purposely egg them on to yell at me because I love the chaos, just the chaos right? Defiantly don't like them or anything haha that'd be weird I mean they literally harass me all the time, but I have to admit I have a lot of fun when they're around. I first saw them when they were harassing another Quackity pony for 'white washing' and I stood up for them and ended up making my own Quackity where I color picked the hex for his skin and they started harassing me too and honestly it was the most fun I had in a while. I even talked about them to my friends after the event. After that I logged on every day staying up late to watch this pony and see them harass others, other times switching to my Quackity pony again just to piss them off.

a/n
ok guys this is the intro to the fic LMAO ik a lot prob won't read it but god this is too funny.