intro

HELLO!!!! my other stories got deleted, so im starting fresh with this one! my previous works got 280k+ reads, lets blow this one up too! now onto the story....

I scrolled through my phone. nothing interesting. I snapped it off and walked to homeroom. I sit next to Derek, and he's always friendly enough. okay, maybe I have a little crush on him. I sat in my seat before asking Derek how his day was. We chatted for awhile before I noticed a little bulge in his pants. I turned away, a little embarrassed. shit. we have a social studies project that we agreed to do at my place. this might get awkward. I pulled out my book and read for the remainder of class, half thinking about Derek. We confirmed that we'd work at my place at 6 tonight. "see you then, ana!", Derek called after me. 

I was setting out some snacks when the doorbell rang. I got butterflies before opening the door. I let Derek in and we started working. I noticed Derek scooched a little closer to me on the couch, but I didn't think much of it. We were leaning over the same computer, and suddenly Derek and I looked at each other. He grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in for a light kiss. I smiled. "ana, I've been wanting to do that for a long time.", he whispered. "me too", I said quietly. We finished up our project and I volunteered to start a movie.

I was visibly cold, so Derek shared the blanket with me while the first scene rolled. We watched intently, and Derek started making jokes about the movie. We laughed and somehow I ended up on his lap. We started kissing, and then making out. The movie faded away as I focused on him. It was magical. I was drowsy, and the last thing I remember was falling asleep in Derek's arms. "wake up, princess", derek called. 

authors notes:

this kinda was setting the scene, there will be more sex and stuff soon. what did yall think? are you an old reader from my other stories, or a new one? lmk in the comments! lets get this book to 1k reads todayyyyyyyyy