The Beginning or The end?

"FLEUR!!!"

The echoes of the voice made every living creature silent. "We should stop her mother, before it's too late" said Symph who was the companion of Gaia the source of every creatures -Mother nature. To kill her precious daughter Fleur.

Fleur. The most powerful form of elements created by Gaia herself, Her Presence alone can create Heaven as well as Hell on earth. Beauty so bewitching that gods would destroy anything for her. Now on a same destructive form.

Fleur was destroying everything around her, no one dared to stop her as her immense powers was taking over her and the heart from once she used to love the nature was destroying it from her own hand. Fleur's body was out of her control the darkness beneath her had risen and at this point no one would be able to stop her except Gaia her mother and the nature herself.

A soft voice was heard from the distance "My love it's time for you to return back to me" Gaia said. Fleur attacked Gaia with her supernatural powers which possessed every elements of the nature mainly Water and Chaos. Nothing can stop Fleur from this destructive self of hers except Death. Only given by gaia but Fleur wasn't her only children the earth and the other creatures were all dear to her. To protect one you must sacrifice one that was what she was saying to herself all this time fleur's earth powers started swallowing Living creatures when someone hurts the nature or something connected to it the pain is suffered the most by its mother. Gaia looked one last time at her daughter before killing her. Fleur started to make her final attempt

Gaia made the it rain to sing her beloved Daughter her favourite song'the sadness born todayIt soars high above the great clouds and flies away~~~~The sky opens its eyesAnd calls upon a wind on which I can fly~~~~I'll keep you safe so don't you wo...

'the sadness born today
It soars high above the great clouds and flies away~~~~
The sky opens its eyes
And calls upon a wind on which I can fly~~~~
I'll keep you safe so don't you worry-
STOPPP!! Fleur spoke with a raged voice as if the song was piercing her apart
"I want to share my destiny with you
Every tears that you cry..........
When your heart begins to sigh
I will hold you in my arms when you feel blueeeeeeee......
it's a warm day.........
Upon hearing the song gaia made a bolt piercing Fleur's heart.

"Sleep well my dear" Gaia said while breaking down in tears. Fleur's body slowing started becoming beautiful sparks and headed towards the east..

Gaia couldn't stop it as she didn't have any control over it.
While another part of Fleur came and comforted her saying
"One day I will come back mother..... don't cry it doesn't look good you" Gaia broke down in pain while the world cried with her. But fleur's words gave her hope when will that one day come? Is it tomorrow?, After a decade?, A century? When?

"But for now all I have to do is wait" "Wait for her" Gaia hoped.

"But for now all I have to do is wait"         "Wait for her" Gaia hoped

*Credits* song: Soredemo wa sekai utsukushi theme song.