Sharing Is Caring {Sir Nigheye vs. FatGum}

You were sat next to Aizawa at the conference table as FatGum and Sir Nighteye gave each other death glares, theres always been a rumor that they didn't like each other, course its not a rumor and you know that for a fact since you have to deal with it daily. Soon death glares turned into childish bickering that no one seemed to want to step in between, but Aizawa isn't a man thats known for holding his tongue. "Uh, why are you guys bitching and why did H/n just literally crawl out the room and book it down the hall?" 

They both sighed, FatGum shaking his head and Nigheye pinching the bridge of his noes, before both simply walking out the room and down the hall they assumed you had went down. They found you sitting under a staircase and shook their heads down at you as you sighed. Nighteye was the first one to talk "Did you think you were gonna get away from us?" You shook your head no so FatGum raised an eyebrow "Then what were you trying to do?" "Get away from the arguing."

They both turned to each other with sad faces, they weren't together but when they found out they shared the same kind of love for you they decided to share you but of course arguments happened when you try and share that kinda love without love for each other. They hadn't even stopped to think about how the little fights would affect you. Suddenly two sets of arms enveloped you "We're sorry darling, how can we make it up to you?" "Can you stop bickering?" "We'll try our hardest." 

(283 Words)

Requested by: KarolinaSon2020