「 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎. 」

- ☆ -

In the distance, there stood an ice castle of some sort.

They entered and walked up the stairs, multiple statues lining the walls of the castle with the members of the Otsutsuki clan.

They stopped in front of an ice slab, and a small scroll sat on it.

"Is this it?" Y/n asked, Sasuke nodded his head in reply.

He grabbed the scroll and put it in his satchel when suddenly a foreign aura came charging at them.

Sasuke immediately picked her up by the waist and jumped to the side. It was an Otsutsuki. A white translucent piece of cloth covered most of his face.

He had red glowing chakra blades that were directly aimed at them. Sasuke was quick to react and got out his sword and activated his Sharingan.

"Y/n, stay behind!" He shouted. They were so fast, she almost slipped up and activated her Sharingan to get a clearer view.

The Otsutsuki then destroyed the wall and moved the fight outside.

Sasuke explicitly said she couldn't join any fights.

Anyway, she wasn't as strong as the god-like alien, especially without being able to use her Sharingan.

She concealed herself behind an ice-like pillar, making sure no attack could reach her.

"Look who I found," Someone spoke from behind her.

She immediately got into a defensive stance.

"I'm not going to hurt you, I just want to talk." The other Otsutsuki said as he walked towards her.

"Who are you?" Y/n asked. He had long hair and two horns coming out of his head.

"It seems you carry some Sharingan blood." He smiled.

Y/n glanced back to see Sasuke still engaged in battle with the other, "I can see your future very clearly. I'll let you live it out. Those red eyes of yours will see a lot of pain in the future." He explained in a fake-sad tone.

"I asked the name," She demanded as he laughed.

"Otsutsuki Momoshiki. What's yours?" He casually asked her like he wanted to be friends, "Uchiha Y/n." He smiled again as he went and sat on the edge of the statue.

"You really should tell him you're his daughter." He added, getting comfortable.

"He can find out on his own and feel guilty." She replied.

"I'm trying to save you from this pain path." He moved his hand around a little.

"Why are you talking so casually with me?" He shrugged slightly.

"We've been travelling for a while, ya know? We're...what do you call it?....human too. Kinda." He looked towards Sasuke and the other guy, "What if I give you a parting gift?" Momoshiki asked.

"I'm good," Y/n replied. He walked towards her and put his hand on my head, "What are you doing?" She moved away from him.

"It'll awaken when it awakens. I kind of made it easier for you to...well, I'm not going to tell you the rest. It's for you to figure out and for me to watch. But I will tell you this."

"What?"

"It might change your future." Y/n was about to ask more questions but he disappeared.

She looked towards Sasuke in frustration as he just switched places with one of the statues to avoid an attack.