When you smile

This story is most of the time in JB pov. I hope you like it.

————————————————————————————————————————

JB pov:

I was pretty early at school. earlier then normal. i walked in the hallway of school to find my friends. 'oh did i tell you that i was one of the kingka's of this school actually i'm the leader. Not that i like that, but yeah. and i have one secret that only my friends know about that and that's that i have a crush on— ... no let me correct that, that i'm madly inlove with (y/n). But I only don't have the guts to confess to her.'

My friends often tease me with that. But they are right I should confess to her, but how? or when? or where? .... 

I was on my way to my friends when someone bumped into me. All of her or his books fell on the ground but I guess it's a girl. I helped her with picking up the books.

"I'm sorry I didn't watched where I was walking.  I'm sorry." That voice. I-I know that voice it's ..... it's her it's  (y/n). My heart started to beat as crazy. I felt my blood rushing to my cheeks. I hope she doesn't see that.

"It's okay" I said smiling at her. She looked at me as I gave her books back. As we did that our hands lightly brushed against each other.

"Thanks for helping" she said shyly looking down. Aish she is so cute. If only I could hold or call her mine. If I only had to guts to confess to her.

"Hey (y/n), are you coming" her best friend said I guess.

"yes, I' coming" she said as she left. I looked at her till she went into a class.

oh btw if you didn't get it yet, it was a girl. i guessed right. but it was not any girl it was her, it was (y/n).

"YAH JB, why didn't you make your move?" Jackson said swinging his arm around my neck.

"I-I blocked." I confessed. "And don't push me aish" I pushed his arm from my shoulders.

"We don't push. We only tell if you don't gonna do it now you will regret it later that you never did" he said. He has a point with that.

Your pov:

"What was  that??" Asked mila. She is my best friend.

"I bumped into him by accident and I dropped all my books. He helped me getting them back. I apologise to him. But he smiled and said it was okay." I said to her.

"oh, i see~~. he finally saw you." mila said teasingly.

"i bumped into him it's not like he gonna notice me from now on. that something i only can dream of." i said with sad hint in my voice.

"Think positive, maybe he notice you from now on."

"Mila he is a kingka, i'm nerd. Kingka's and nerds don't go together."

"Yeah right, we talked later further about this."

"Yeah, now let's go to class." My first class is with them. I mean 'The Kingka's'

JB pov:

'he is a kingka, i'm a nerd. kingka's and nerd's don't go together.' kept playing in my head. How can she call her self a nerd. is it because she is one of the best students in my class. She is one of the most special, beautiful and different girl i know. and I like different. everytime i see her smile she make's my day. why doesn't she has any faith in this kind of things.