♡ Important Information ♡

All of these oneshots are going to be nonsexual. Period. In my opinion, my coping mechanism isn't your kink. If you request any sort of NSFW that involves age regressing or the like, I definitely won't write it (and will possibly block you, depending on how fucked up it is).

• When requesting, the fandoms I will accept are JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, My Hero Academia, Danganronpa, and Ace Attorney. I'll add to this list if/when I get into more fandoms, as well as updating the tags, but for now these are all I am putting.

If it's a pairing, no incestuous ships or adult x minor. I'm fine with writing an adult character platonically taking care of an underaged little. It is only when you request an illegal or morally wrong ship that I will refuse to do it.

I won't write things involving bodily fluids (including blood, unless it's just small scratches, falls, etc.) I'm sorry, I'm just sort of uncomfortable w/ writing stuff like that. :(

• If you want to ask if something is okay or not for me to write, don't be afraid to ask (unless it's already been mentioned, of course.) If you have any questions about what I will and won't write that hasn't been mentioned already, please don't hesitate to ask me. I probably missed a whole bunch of stuff in this chapter, so if there are any blanks that need to be filled in, please leave a comment.

Don't leave hate comments. On the topic of comments, this is something that needs to be brought up. I've seen so many people leave Wattpad and ao3 because of really nasty hate comments on agere fics, and I just think it's so wrong. Don't bash someone else's coping mechanism, especially when it's something harmless. If I see you've left a hate comment directed towards me or anyone else in the comments of this book, you're getting blocked and your comment deleted. No one cares.