I hate midori.

it was a normal day in Shitfuck City. Midori was doing the usual torturing of innocent people. he had walked into the bathroom to take a mudslide of a shit on the toilet. He looks at himself in the mirror, "hahahhaAHAHAHAHA. my face is so gorgeous and sexy omg............" He rubs himself all over while admiring himself in the mirror. He was just about to jerk off until someone started banging on the door. "HIYORI!!!!!!! COME OUT HERE!!! PLEASE!!!" who the fuck could that be? He opened the door to see Maple, his only simp in existence. "Hiyori!!! Oh dear..............There's something important I need to tell you!!!" She whined at the fucking grinch kinnie. Midori looked at her with a disgusted face. "Wh@t the Fuck do you WANT." he yells at her with his twinkish awful voice. "I......I...." She stutters. "I want to get married!!!! Marry me, Hiyori!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

what the fuck.

Midori broke out into a hysterical laugh. "WHAt THE FUCK LMAO. QHAT IS WTONG WITH YOU 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂" midori can audibly say emojis yes. "Anyways yeau sure." He grasped Maple and kissed her omg........🤭

time skip few day laters.

it's their wedding day and they are marrying rn. Midori looks at his beautiful bride..... Omg

joe was the pastor making them wed.  "Do you take Maple as your poggalicious lover-bro Wife and love her for broternity?" Midori nods. Joe turns to Maple. "Do you take Seaweed Whore as your poggylicious lover-bro Husbro and love him for broternity?" Maple nods.

they kiss and everyone cheers.

The ends.?