Description

The main story is about a thirteen year-old girl, who is the daughter of the two sannin, Jiraiya and Tsunade.
This all happened one day when Tsunade decided to give Jiraiya a chance by coming with him at ONE date. But... This changed when she saw how fun and nice Jiraiya is. Later on, they started dating and when they became adults they had a daughter named Mariko Senju.
Mariko was a really skilled and powerful shinobi, possessing ALL kekkei genkai.
Because she is very skilled, at the age of thriteen she joins an ANBU squad and has two male parteners. Guess who?
Well, if you guessed Itachi and Shisui, you were right.
What happens when she attends a certain game with other ANBU members? Might seem weird, but that game changed many things in her life.

A/N: Hello guys! This is our first fanfic, don't expect so much from us, we're new in this oh-so-familiar world of fanfics. However, we hope you read the description, but if you didn't, it's okay, we'll still say those things later in the story.

Anyway, the first chapter will start when she was about 4-5 when her parents decided to train her.

Hope you like the stories!

~LMO & LMW

LMW: I'm not new but i haven't written any fanfic stories :3

LMO: You just HAD to point that out, didn't ya?

Gaara: Look, chibi Shukaku!

LMO & LMW: Aww!

LMO: Isn't Shukaku cute?!

LMW: I was talking about Gaara...

Gaara: *blushes*

LMW: *hugs Gaara*

LMO: *takes BFF away from Gaara because he can't breath anymore*