part 1 and this is the only part of this shitty fic

ALSO TRIGGER WARNING TO ANYONE
READING THIS ** gore and death**

andrew was laying down in his queen size bed, sweating and breathing hard because he almost went into labor, his boyfriend victor walked into his bedroom, "Hey Baby😑" victor sexed "Omg heyy Girlie" andrew and victor starting making out with drool everywhere, the drool fusing with andrew's sweat made a cum consistence that rolled down both of their lips "OWO!? whats this😑" victor asked "Ummm i think its droll IDK" andrew said in hornyness "we havent had sex in 9 months now..... 😑" victor angered "well maybe its because im pregnant victor..." "WELL... WELL... UGH" victor then ran out of the room with andrew's shovel, "Victor no!!" andrew couldnt get out of his queen sized bed because he was too scared to go into labor while running and was exhausted aswell, andrew started crying until his boyfriend's pet wick decided to comfort him, or at least he thought "BARK BARK ARF" wick said, "yes wick!?!?" wick started dragging andrew by the leg and dragged him into victor's room, "wick what is it!?!?" "ARF ARF" wick opened the door to show andrew something extremely disturbing, victor shoved andrew's shovel inside of his anus and his asshole was ripped and bleeding and it seemed that victor was already dead, "WHAT THE FUCK" andrew said, he then started to go into labor after all of the stress that was put on him, "FUCK" he collapsed on the floor and wick was clawing at andrew's vagina to pull his baby out "AAAAAAAA" andrew yelled, unfortunately wick pulled the baby out the wrong way and it choked on it's umbilical cord and choked to death. "WHY" andrew screamed in absolute horror, even wick shed a tear, after a couple of minutes andrew fell into a coma because of the pain wick caused his uterus, wick started wimpering extremely loud until all of the tears from it's crusty eyeballs ran out.