part. 1

Fat tony.exe ([(REAL DO NOT RESEARCH)))

This is a REAL STORY that ACTUALLY HAPPENED to me. PLEASE DO NOT attempt these at home. This creepypasta is very scary please stay safe!!!!!!!!!

Me and my dog, Rufus, were sitting in my room. I lived the dohki dohki server so much and I wished I could get into the server but the link is a mystery. We and Rufus were watching the scary creepy pasta sonic.exe and I said "Rufus, those people act as if those creepy pasta is real LOL" Rufus looked at me and did his silly dog smile so goofy. The next video creepypasta played and it was jeff the killer. The image was sortof scary but I actually laughed a little bit after looking at it because it looked like voldebob, the mascot of dohki dohki. But then my laughter turned to sadness because I remembered that I will probably never get into dohki dohki. I missed the opportunity when I had the chance, and now I observe from a far, with the official dohku dohki tumblr (https://dohkidohki.tumblr.com/) To bad I'm only a teenage boy.

My name is Bailey but me friends call me Doug (a reference to dohki dohki >_<) Anyways I continued watching creepypasta until late in the night, and at 3 am I got a strange dm on tumblr. The url was @cecilpiss which I recognized as the old url of @dohkidohki (the tumblr) @cecilpiss was still run by rhe anonymous owner of @dohkidohki the tumblr so I was SUPER EXCITED to get the dm. The conversation went like this

Cexilpiss: Hello bailey.
Me: omg !!!! I LOVE YOUR ACCOUNT >>>W<<< YASS

CECILPISS: **sends fat tony png** (you know the one >wo *wink*)

Me: fat tony png!!

Cecilpiss: y-yes.. .

Me:What does this mean cecil.? Can I be in dohki dohki??

Cecilpiss.: I. Am. Not. Cecil.

Me: spooky,,,, who art you then!?

Cecilpiss: my second messgar..

Me:?? YOU ARE FAT TONY PNG

C3CILPISS: No.

Me: you are fat tony?

CECILpiss:NO. I. AM. NOT. FAT. TONY.

CEVILPISS: I. AM. NOT. PAT. TONY. PNG.

CECILPISS: I. AM..

I was watching my screen with intense staring. Rufus next to me shot up I looked at him and he growled. I sat back and looked back at the screen. only to see that the chat box was gone and the screen was black. Rufus ran out the door I wanted to get up and stop him but I was stuck to the couch. He was barking very loudly and I was scared because I could not move. I stared at the screen ontesly making a worried facial expression.
Suddenly FAT TONY PNG APPEARED ON MY SCREEN. I WANTED TO SCREEN BUT COULD NOT I WAS SO TERRIED. FAT TONY PNG THEN STARTED TO MOVE VERY GROTESQUELY AND MY EAYES WERE TORNING LARGE AND BULBUS AND MY SKIN WAS TURNING UELLOW. HE REACHED OUT AND GRABBED ME I BECAME FAT TONY AND WE SWAPPED AND I WAS INSIDE OF THE COMPUTER. BUT I COULD NOT MOVE I WAS A PNG IMAGE. FAT TONY LOOKED AT ME AND LAUGHED AND THEN TOOK THE COMPUTER AND SMAAHED IT I DIED AMD MY HIPERREALISTIC NLOOD FLOWED FROM THE VOMPUTWR SCREEN.

That is why if at 3 am you should NEVER open a dm from @cecilpiss on tumblr and why you should be aware of FAT TONY.EXE.

THE END :333
thank you for reading my story >><<♥💖💖💖❤❤❤❤❤❤❤