Sickboo

SICKFIC SICKFIC SICKFIC SICKFIC SICKFIC

Tw
Not taking care of yourself, sick(no vomiting) negative thinking

862 words
___________________________________________

Ranboo sat on the edge of his bed. Hed been sitting there for at least 10 minutes since he got up. There was a pounding in his head and he felt uncomfortably hot, even though he lived in the middle of the artic.

"Right, got work to do. If im sick, then oh well" Ranboo stood up and almost immediately fell back on the bed. He closed his eyes and gripped his head and let out a sigh "this is goona be a long day"

Outside it was as warm as the north could get. The snow shimmered brightly, hurting Ranboos eyes when he looked at it from being cooped up in his dark room all night. The sky was cloudy, like it was gonna snowing later. Ranboo didn't mind though.

Making his way over to the small river that was just outside the fence that marked the land that he, Phil and Techo lived on, he carefully jumped over it and continued his way over to the forest to collect wood. He was running low, and it was never bad to give some to Phil and Techo as well.

So, he brought out his axe and starting chopping some trees, making sure to replant them afterwards. He bent down to grab some, and let out a bad cough, and another, and another. He stood there for a bit, dazed before grabbing the wood and bringing it back over the river.

He made this trip about 5 more times, and the throbbing pain in his head continued to grow worse. "Agh, just push through it. Who cares if im a little sick? Phil never takes a sick day, neither does Techo." Ranboo muttered to himself.

Leaving a pile for himself, Ranboo brought the leftover wood over to the older mans house and knocked gently. "Phil, ive got some wood for you!" He called out. footsteps could be heard from inside, then the door opened.

"Thanks mate, been needing some more amyway" phil said with a smile and took the wood. "You wanna come in kid? It looks like its gonna snow and you dont look well"

"Thats fine, im good. Thanks though" Ranboo responded then desovled into a fit of coughing

"Your not good, here, come in and ill make you some coco, itll make you feel better"

"I feel fine Dadza, its just a little cold. Its not gonna kill me" Ranboo responded, rolling his eyes

Phil didn't look convinced. "Mate, you look like shit, your coming in weather you like it or not" before Ranboo could say anything, Phil had pulled him into the small house "sit" he pointed to the couch, and after some refusing and feeble attempts to leave, Ranboo sat on the couch.

"Good, now stay there while I go make something to eat and get some medicine. What have you had to eat today?" Phil questioned

It was then Ranboo realized, he'd not eaten yet. "U-um, I dont think I've had anything to eat" he mumbled, suddenly very hot

Phil noted this down mentally and noticed the tall hybrids change of behavior. "You feeling alright Ranboo? Is there anytjing I can do for you?"

Ranboo shook his head, which turned out to be a very bad decision as his vision tunneled for a bit. He shut his eyes, trying to make it go away. "Im fine Phil. Can I go home now?"

"After that, and your coughing. Absolutely not, your staying with me until your well again" phil said "now lay down, im going to go make some supper. Stay here"

Ranboo, too tired and sick to agrue anymore just accepted it.

'Why does he want to help me? Does he want me to do something for him? Im so selfish for wasting his time on me' Ranboo thought. He looked for anything to distract himself from the thoughts. He found an old cd and decided to play it.

An old recording started to play. He heard a voice that sounded very simular to Philzas, 'obviously thats him' then a female voice started laughing. Her laugh brought a small smile to the sick boy. 'Who is this?' He wondered.

"Thought I told you not to move" Phil said, entering the room with a bowl of soup. Finding the boy sitting on the floor, listening to some old conversation he had with Kristen. The memories brought a smile to his face. "Aight, come here Ranboo, eat some food"

Ranboo nodded and slowly made his way over to the man. slumped down on the sofa, taking the soup. "Who was that in the recording?" He asked.

Phil smiled "ill tell you later"

Ranboo nodded and ate his soup. He leaned against phil and closed his eyes. "Phil, why are you doing this?"

"Because you are sick and I care about you. Now, get some sleep"

"Will do" Ranboo murmered and after that long day, sleep took him, a feverdream about oversized animals, Michael and boats was all that was in his mind for the rest of the night