The Moving Day!

Today was the big day, I finally moved out to Australia with my mum. I woke up not knowing what the day would bring me. But I had felt good about this day, to get away, This was my one chance to but my life on track, You see when I was 13 years old I got diagnosed with anorexia and just weeks after i seemed to have depression. But anyway I woke up and looked around my room then glanced up to the clock it was 7am, I jumped out of bed and finished up packing my bags I zipped them up. I walked over to my wardrobe and grabbed the first things I saw, And throw them on, black ripped skinny jeans, a nirvana t-shirt, a hoodie and some sneakers, I walked over to my mirror and quickly through up my hair into a messing ponytail, I did my makeup foundation first, eyeliner and then mascara, Before I walked out of my room I grabbed my suitcases and shut my door. And I walked down stairs.

'Mum, We are going to be late for our flight, if you don't hurry up' I shouted up to my mum as she was coming down the stairs.

'Okay, Sorry y/n I'm coming now, get the car keys please' my mum said.

I grabbed the car keys and walked out of the door my mum following.

'Are you sure you have everything?' She asked whilst locking the door.

'Yes, I'm sure' I said.

I wasn't sure I just couldn't wait to get away. We throw our bags on the back seat and got in the front. My mum turned to me and smiled before turning to face the road. She started the car and began to drive. As she drove I just looked out of the window and smiled before turning up the radio. My favourite song came on 'Teenagers by chemical romance' I turned it up a bit and sat back then closed my eyes, I fell to sleep for a couple of hours before waking up in a parking space out side a cafe beside the road, I opened the car door and looked around, My mum said stood talking on the phone, Probably to her boyfriend.
She said bye and ended the call before getting back in the car.

'Right lets get back on the road then' she whispered

A few moments later

'Who was that you were on the phone to?' I asked

'Oh, Um, It was Darren' she replied 'Just checking were we were.

Darren was my mum boyfriend, He was the reason we were moving, I hate him, He has cheated on my mum so many times but she is stupid enough to forgive him every time. But anyway he has a new job out in Australia so we said we would move with him, He is buying the house so how could we say no.

As we were driving I just kept my eyes on the road and then sat back, Before I new it we were pulling uni a free parking space right outside the airport.

As we entered the airport, There were four good looking boys stood in front of us, There was one that court my eye. He had hazel eyes and long ish brown hair that sat just above his eye brown, He was wearing black jeans, a white t-shirt and a dark blue bandana. I couldn't stop my self from staring, he glanced over at me and he took a double take, I quickly looked down to the floor, smiled and blushed, I couldn't stop smiling and neither could he. He hit kept staring at each other up till we both got on the plane. As Me and my mum took our seats I lost site of him, I kept looking for him, He was no where, We sat down and I started listing to music through my ear phones.

'Is this seat taken, please?' A male voice said for behind me, I glanced up and smiled.

'No, No, no one is sitting there' I replied

It was him, The boy from the queue, My heart skipped a beat when I saw him.

'Thankyou very much' he said

'It's okay' I said back to him

'I'm Ashton by the way' he said

'Im y/n by the way' I said

'Soo, How are you then?' I asked

I smiled 'I'm very well thank you,I see your from Australia.. Because of your accent, Am I right?' I asked

'Yes, I'm from Sydney. That's where I'm going not, Heading back o see my family for a few weeks before going back on tour again' he said

I looked confusedly at him 'Tour? What do you mean?' I asked

'I'm in a band, I like to think we are good, But to be honest, We are pretty shit' he giggled

'I bet your not that bad' I smiled

'Trust me, We are!' He said

I just laughed. We talked for hours and hours. As we talked more we realise we had loads in common.

'Hey want to listen to some music?' I asked

'Sure' Ashton replied

As I played the music though the ear phones we both sang along and pretended to play the music on our air guitars.
Me and Ashton both went to change the song at the same time and told each other's hands we look up to each other and smiled. I grabbed my phone and skipped to the next song. We didn't say a word to each other he just kept looking at me and smiling which me smile.

"Attention ladies and gentlemen we will now be landing the plane, We would envies to you to put on your seat belt for landing thank you" the woman said though the speakers.

Me and Ashton just kept looking at each other and smiling. I turned to my mum and tapped her on the shoulder.

'Mum, wake up we are almost there' I whispered while slightly shaking her shoulder

My mum woke and looked over to us.

'Oh, y/n who is this?' My mum asked

'Hello, nice too meet you, I'm Ashton' Ashton said

'Oh right nice to meat you too' she smiled and looked at me.

I blushed and looked over at Ashton, who was also smiling.

Everyone then stood up as it was time to leave the plane.

I then turn Ashton shouting Luke and waving him down.

'Y/n this is Luke, He is one of my band mates' he said

I smiled 'It is very nice to meet you, I'm y/n' I said while looked down to the ground.

We all left the plane, And I walked down the steps and walked over to the taxi, I looked over to the people walking down the steps, I didn't see Ashton or Luke, So I got in the taxi and shut the door. Mum gave the taxi driver the address to the new house and then climbed in the back with me. As we drove I was thinking about Ashton, I couldn't get him out of my mind.

'Thanks, Here you are' the taxi driver said while opening the car doors, I climbed out and looked over to the house and smiled it looked great I couldn't wait to get in. I looked over to my mum and she winked

'Come one honey' she said while stroking the back of my hair, she pulled me into a hug. And led me in side. I unlocked my phone and looked at the time, it was 5:30 am and I just wanted to sleep, I looked in the living room and laid on the old arm chair in the corner of the room, I just laid there and fell to sleep.
I had a wonderful dream about Ashton and me and I didn't want it to end.
-----------------
Hope you enjoyed it, it's my first time.