「 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜. 」

- ☆ -

"The Chunin exams are about to start tomorrow, are you excited?" Mitsuki asked Y/n as she shrugged in reply.

"I don't care if I become Chunin or not. I'm only participating because you need all members of the team." He shook his head slightly.

Y/n had returned from her journey a couple of days ago.
She didn't tell Mitsuki about her encounter with Momoshiki but he knew something was off.

"What about what happened when you fought the Kazekage?"

"Probably got that from Sasuke..." She answered, half-jokingly.

"Well, Sarada and I are going to train for most of the day." She froze up.

"Ah."

"I haven't talked to her other than if it's required." He put his headband on.

"Eh, why? She doesn't have a problem with you."

"Sorry but we're a packaged deal," She sighed in defeat before he continued, "Are going to talk to her?"

"I don't know. Now, Sasuke is busy with Boruto, she barely would have time with him. We don't have to be on good terms, it's fine." Y/n replied, unfazed.

"I do think you should work it out. She was just jealous. Honestly, I think you deserved to spend time with him. Whenever he visits he'll
spend time with her anyway." Y/n hummed in response.

"I'm gonna stay in for now. Feeling kinda lazy. I need a break from the trip."

"Okay, if you need anything I'm just one snake call away." He smiled as he left the room.

What would I do without you, Mitsuki?

- ☆ -

"Y/n." She turned around at her name.

"Konohamaru-Sensei."

"You're back I see. As you were not there a couple of days ago, here's your Chunin exam slip." He handed her a piece of paper.

"Thank you so much. One question though."

"Hm?"

"It's usually a three-man cell right?"

"Your team is an exception."

"Would they still allow it if one of us doesn't attend?" Y/n sneakily asked.

"Yes, but it would be nice if you all showed up." He smiled, understanding what I was implying.

"Ahh okay," Y/n sighed in defeat, "Do you know where Boruto is training?"

"Training ground 4. I have to go now. See you at the chunin exams tomorrow, Y/n!"

"Bye, Konohamaru-Sensei."

- ☆ -

"Rasengan!"  He shouted as he formed a formed the jutsu on his hand.

He did that much from a day of training? That's...

"Hmph. You advanced that much in only one day?" Sasuke asked.

"I'm not like my dad when it comes to talent."

"That's for sure. You seem quite different from Naruto." He said as he turned around, "Though I'd hope that wasn't the case."

"Huh? So what's your answer?!"

"Fine. You can be my student." Sasuke finalised, though he already announced Boruto was his student to her.