Part 1: The Fun Begins

I peacefully sat at the oak table with a large yellow polka dot cover drinking me refreshing sparking lemon water when he walks in.. His big brown boots, strong nose, striking brown eyes and a jawline that goes on for days. I choked on my water, "hey, why are you home so early" he grunts and heavily sits down, knocking my water over. "That was my water ass hole" I say annoyed, I pull my chair out and grab a kitchen towel. I bend over, pick the wet lemon slice up and start wiping the wet floor with a towel. "I'm sorry.. I really didn't mean to do that", my anger turns into sympathy and I get up. "what's up baby why are you home early?" questioning him. "I lost my temper, before you say it I know I was wrong, it won't happen again", I audibly gasp. "You're fucking kidding me? The third job this year!" I throw my damp towel to the floor in a fit of rage. "You need to calm the fuck down its okay, jerobe is an ass hole anyway, I can find a better one." I swiftly turn around and slap him, my long, glossy, red acrylic nails scratching his freckled cheeks.. "shit I'm sorry" he grabs me by the neck, his long muscular arms with thick brown hair, sweat drops scaling his curved perplection. He let's go of his tight grip and I stand there my knees shaking and my face red holding my neck gasping for air... I look up at him, and I stare into his deep eyes, a small moment of silence, there's an amount of tension between us, he grunts closer, the tension quickly turns into a sexual tension and my shaking hands make it to his perfect cheekbones, my hands slowly scaling his perfect, sweaty body lifting his light gray t off his thick torso. he grabs my legs and I hold onto his neck, throwing me onto the table, I begin unbuttoning my cherry pink shirt and it reveals a red and black lacy bra. "A little help will you" I'm still shaking at this point, he drags his finger slowly up my back, teasing me and unhooks my tight bra straps. He pulls me closer, we look each other into the eyes while he bends me over the table, slowly taking down my denim jeans. My red langerie panties are bare and revealed, I kick my jeans off my ankles and start to slowly pull down his boxers, we're sat in our kitchen bare and vulnerable.. He starts to kiss me roughly while pulling at my hair, this relationship revealed a dark part about me that I never knew, the pain made me tremble even more I wanted to beg him for his cock but I couldn't get a word out. We hold our hot, bare, sweaty bodies close to each other panting, a true connection.
"Do you want this? HUH? You're a dirty fucking slut!" He exclaims panting. Oh my god, his deep voice is so fucking sexy it makes my clit swell so hard, "Tell me" he says "do you fucking want this or not?" he traces his finger around the elastic of my langerie, I catch my breath "yes...." I whisper. "I can't fucking hear you" "YES PLEASE FUCK ME!!" My neighbors on their patio outside stop talking and its silent... I don't fucking care I'm to fucking engrossed in his body and this steamy moment to give a fuck, there's only one thing I care about now.. When he will finally release me from this agony and finally fuck me. "good!" I know what my friends will say, 'he treats you badly!' I don't fucking care, I want him to, degrade me all he wants i fucking love it. What me and him have is love.. True love and a real passion for each other.