Taking Out The Trash- Feyzi Mert

It was a Saturday night. Sam was listening to music when her mom came in and asked him to turn down the volume. Sam did what she wanted. And also she asked him to take out the trash. Sam grabbed the trash and he began walking to the bin.  Suddenly, he heard a noise which was coming from the bin and then he got closer.  A cat came out of the bin and jumped on his face and this scared the sxxt out of him. As the cat was on his face he grabbed the cat and threw him away. On the way back home he realized that he peed in his pants. " Not great" he thought. . He continued walking back home and he heard some cat noises he didn't care about it at first but the noise just got louder. He looked back and there were nothing. He started to walk faster then he heard more cat noises he looked back and here were lots of cats behind him and leader of those cats screamed "Run my minions. Run!". Cats started to run after him he started to running as well but he wasn't fast enough. Cats caught him and punched him right in his throat then he fainted. After a while, he woke up in his bed his clothes were different and he tought it was all just a dream or wasn't it? . He opened his wardrobe and saw that some of his clothes were missing. He walked down the stairs and asked her mother about the missing clothes. She said " We gave them away." He asked "Why?" and she said " Because they were torn! " "No way" he thought with surprise!

Now he realized it wasn't a dream and his face changed. That day her mother asked him about the previous night he sad i couldn't remember it. Sam tought about it a little...and he was puzzled. Could it be real? Is there a cat army which wants to take over the world? Mystery continues today...

                                                                                       To Be Continued...