𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

Please keep in mind that this is a reader insert, so this will be following the anime timeline and not any other fantasy timeline that I may have created in my head.

Also, every chapter is not going to be about you being in love with one of the characters, or one of the characters being in love with you, because I am trying to make this book more about the action than romance or domesticity ( even though i can't write action for the life of me T-T ).

I am going to be following the timeline of the Japanese anime on Netflix, not the manga.

This might cause chapters to come out slower, since i need to rewatch episodes and wait for new seasons to come out before I can post any chapters.

So if it takes a while to get new chapters out after finishing a season, please be patient, as it may take a few months for a new season to come out.

I apologize for any inconvenience that may occur.

I am planning on making two or three chapters on wattpad per episode because it may take more time than needed and the chapters might get too long.

These chapters will all probably be in your perspective, though some chapters may be in any of the other character's perspective.

I will try not to copy every word from the text, but if a sentence or phrase is exactly the same, please don't come after me via private message or comments.

I believe that is all, and I hope that you enjoy the story!

━━━━━━━━━━
word count - 254