30🌶

"I love you too baby girl."

I felt butterflies in my stomach as he sweetly connected our lips, pulling our bodies against each other.

My whole body heat rose when our naked bodies made contact, but I felt comfortable in a way.

Like this was right.

The kiss was slow and sensual, making me unintentionally rub my lower body against his. Our hands roamed every inch of each other's bodies, and our breathing got heavier.

The only sound in the room being our breaths and kissing, with the occasional moan from me. I tried to avoid that, but it was impossible.

Yoongi hovered over me and kissed my neck, sucking and biting and licking every inch of the sensitive skin. "Oppa." I sighed, enjoying the disaster he created on my neck. His hand rubbed up and down my inner thigh, not helping the slight thrust my hips did.

"What do you want me to do sweetheart?"

"Please.."

"You know that's not how we ask."

"Please touch me Oppa." I begged, not having the will power to cringe at the desperation in my voice.

He smirked as he continued at my neck, but his fingers slid up to my heat, making me bite my lip to hold back a noise. His fingers rubbed my clit at a quick pace, before entering two fingers right off the bat.

The kiss started again as he thrust his fingers in and out, making me go crazy. "Let me hear you baby. No one else can hear us."

I held back still, feeling his fingers hit the perfect spot each time. As I felt my stomach start building and my walls pressed against his fingers, he suddenly pulled them out.

He reached over and grabbed a condom from the drawer, slipping it on him under the covers. "Are you okay with this?" He assured. I nodded out of breath as he spoke again, once again hovering over me. "Tell me to stop at any time, okay?"

"Okay..."

He connected our lips again, placing himself at my entrance, slowly pushing in. I felt a sharp sting making me whine, so he stopped for a moment, letting me adjust. He slid the rest of the way, once again giving time.

Slowly starting to thrust, a loud moan slipped out of my mouth and shortly after a hoarse groan came from Yoongi. It turned me on even more, making my lips form a slight smile.

It got quick fast, making us both moaning messes. "Yoongi I'm gonna-"

"Come for me beautiful."

  After a loud whine I finished, and Yoongi did shortly after pulling out. He threw the condom away and cleaned us up with a towel, pulling me to lay down under the covers.

  We sat smiling at each other, now both very tired. "I love you so much baby girl." He cooed, making me smile. "I love you too Oppa."

--

  "Wake up kitten.." I heard, feeling a hand softly shake my shoulders. I rubbed my eyes and saw Yoongi with some pancakes and bacon on a plate. I slowly sat up, covering my chest with the blanket.

  I received a peck as he set the plate on my lap. "Good morning. How did you sleep jagi?"

  "Great. How about you?"

  "Best sleep I ever had."

  He started to feed me some bites, occasionally taking some for himself. Once we finished the plate he grabbed the shirt I wore yesterday from his chair and threw it over my body.

  "Why don't we invite the boys here and swim for the day and have some fun?"

  "Okay but let's get us some swimwear first" I laughed, earning some chuckles from him as well. "Okay Okay, but only because we have to cover whats mine when the boys get here."

  I blushed and looked down, feeling his eyes still on my face. My chin was lifted by a few fingers, and he placed a small peck on my nose, then on my lips. "Lets go shopping then."

  I always got a warm and comfort feeling when he called me his, but also the butterflies in my stomach never fail. He pulled me out of bed and the t-shirt hardly covered my butt, so he took his opportunity to pull me close.

  "Get the rest of your clothes on and get ready to leave okay? I am going to go call the boys."

---

  We got to the mall and he wore his facial coverings while we walked hand in hand. His eyes found an expensive store and pulled me in despite my wide eyes. He picked a few out asking if I liked them, and held onto them.

  When we got to the dressing rooms, he told me to pick three that I liked. He told me to come out after each one, but I decided to just try them all on then show him when we get back. I picked a lavender purple one piece, a tropical two piece with shorts instead of bikini, and a revealing black bikini with a thong-like bottom.

  I only planned on wearing the black one with Yoongi though.

Hahahahahhehehehehehehehehehehehe so how are yall? Don't worry there is more plot twists and interesting content to come..