~-~ Nigga gonna get slapped

Kitz immediately stopped the spar with snake as soon as cat appeared in the trees "~-~ Cat what are you doing"Cat shrugged and started eating a stick from a pocky pack "Kitz lets stop the fight" yelled snake from the other side of the crater "Nigga i already did that"Yelled back Kitz.Kitz walked over to the tree cat was sitting in and cut it in half with his energy string"Bitch get dowwwn" kitz told cat to do but she didnt listen and floated in the air.Snake walked over lazily and dropped to the ground with a faceplant "Kitz i want my chikeen"Said snake without sounding too energetic "Well get your own money den ~-~"Replied kitz he started to walk away with cat settled on his shoulders and still eating pocky sticks "We're missing a few people"yelled kitz back at the lazy Snake"Well who we gonna get? Mini? He fries too much"Yelled back snake as he got up and started walking next to Kitz with a wallet in his hand counting the money inside "No...we need someone...~-~ that i can fight"Said Kitz and with a look of excitement in his face "Your obsessed with fighting kitz,its bad for you"said snake looking at kitz "~-~ not true,fighting is healthy for people"said kitz looking at snake with a hard look on his face.