Daydream

As we walked onto the stage, we could hear the loud cheers from the crowd. Our manager had told us to get into positions and do it just like our rehearsal stages, we had practiced day and night for this moment to come and today was the day it all became our reality.

Once we finally settled onto the stage and got our mics fixed, the stage helpers ran across fixing the lights and moving the equipment around, we heard the MC talking in the background while our hearts were beating loud in our ears. We couldn't help but reach for our chests to calm.

"Everyone please help me in welcoming the newest group to the stage with their title song "Dream" here is Heaven 7" the crowd screamed loudly as they heard our group name being called.

The excitement traveled through our bodies as the nervousness we felt left, just then the curtain in front of us parted slightly revealing the large crowd of fans that came out to support our debut. We each looked at each other and knew what everyone was thinking this moment meant so much to each one of us that we couldn't believe it was happening finally.

Just then our songs instrumentals were beginning to play out of the large speakers inside the building,
"Do not think that we can't understand what you mean, when you say you want us to live out our lives happily.
We each began this journey not knowing how to survive, but looking back at all our moments we know we feel alive.
Were finally the family we never knew we needed but all we can think now is how to keep this feeling.
This our Dream~"

I could hear the crowd cheering our names out loud and I could hear my name being called out so clearly.

"Feng Mian!"

"Mian Mian!!!"

(End of Daydream)