One shot.

Let's start.

When a beautiful , innocent souls is in control of A devil. What will happen to her ? That devil won't let her die nor live ?
A girl who hasn't seen the world. A pure young soul.

Y/n. 19 years old beautiful and perfect girl who's suffering.

No ones pov.

Again The painful screams could be heard in the whole house.
The painful screams were so painful even to make any animal terrified.
The house workers closed their eyes tightly , hearing her screaming so painfully.

They should have gotten used to it but every time they heard her screaming , they would get terrified.
They have been listening these screams for about 9 years now yet they couldn't do anything.
If it was a human , they could have helped the girl to run away but it was not a Human.

It was a dark evil Soul. People think ghost don't exist but they do and the example was here.

The girl couldn't run away. He would always find her and torture her.
The girl would get so terrified by just looking at its face. Only she knew how horrible the soul looked. There was no one who could save her.
Her own family abandoned her but .... only one person stayed with her.

Their house keeper , Mr Kang. He has taken care of Y/n . He knows everything but he also can't do anything. The spirit  doesn't hurt him cuz that spirit knows that He takes care of Y/n.

The spirit is so evil , so Horrible , so powerful that no one can save the innocent girl.

Y/n's pov.

I cried and Mr. Kang and hugged me and I hugged him and cried on his chest.

He said.

" let's go down ".

He took the me down and covered me with blanket as I hugged my knees and he said.

" your forehead ".

I cried and he grabbed the cloth and cleaned my forehead and I saw blood. I laid on couch lifeless and hugged myself.

He was mad and hurt me last night. I cried silently. I couldn't even go out until he was gone for sometime.
He would come at night or when he's angry.

Mr. Kang's pov.

Time passed by like that but
Y/n was getting weaker. She couldn't die. That spirit won't let her die.

I decided to go seek help for the last time.  I tried it before to save her but couldn't.
I decided to go to Y/n's family.

She was sleeping and other workers left and I went home and my wife said.

" is she fine ? ".

I said.

" I'm going to seek help. Take care of her while I'm not here . "

She said.

" what if he did something to me ? "

I said.

" our lives aren't important. Her life is important. Did you forget all the Things she did for us !? She never treated you like a stranger ".

She looked down and nodded. I got my things and decided to leave now.

Time skipped to five days.
Lisa's pov.

I smiled and Mom kissed my forehead and said.

" I really want a grandchild "

I chuckled and Taehyung said.

" Yes mom ".

I smiled and Jungkook said.