Character Intro

Naomi Smith- Naomi is 18 years old. She got heartbroken about a year before this story takes place and her past boyfriend was abusive and Naomi doesn't really believe in love anymore, or so she thinks. Her best friends are Gigi Hadid and Maya Henry but somehow she has never met the boys of One Direction. Naomi has brown hair and brown eyes, she is kind of shy and athletic.

Niall Horan- Niall is 20 years old. He is single and can't find a girl who he just connects with. Niall is the only Irish member and only left-handed member in the band. Niall loves to laugh and be funny with people. Niall has blonde hair and sea blue eyes. He has no tattoos and is the only one in the band without tattoos. The boys always call him Nialler and Ni.

Harry Styles- Harry is 19 years old. He has a boyfriend for 3 years now. His best friend is Niall. He is sweet and friendly to everyone. He is very tall and loves laughing about the height of his boyfriend Louis. Harry has brown curly hair and green eyes. He loves to treat people with kindness and write -h when he texts something. Louis always calls him Hazza.

Louis Tomlinson-  Louis is the oldest member of the band but also the most immature. He is 22 years old. He has been dating Harry for about 3 years now. He has two sides/moods, he can be caring and nice or he can be sassy and moody. He is always funny and making people laugh though. Louis is short and a small bean and Harry always makes fun of him for it. He has straight brown hair and blue eyes. He likes to flip people off and sign with an X-eyed smiley face. Harry always calls him Boobear.

Liam Payne- Liam is 20 years old. He has just a new girlfriend. He has brown hair and eyes. In the band, he is the « daddy ». You can tell him everything you want, he is always going to listen. Liam is a helpful and lovely person. Zayn is his best friend and Maya is his new girlfriend but nobody knows it yet. Only the boys and Maya's best friends are allowed to knows it. The boys always call him Payno. Oh, I forgot he also has a strange fear of spoons.

Zayn Malik- Zayn is also 20. He has a girlfriend, for now a year. Her name is Gigi. Zayn is lovely and always there when you need something. Sometimes people call him DJ Malik. He has black hair and dark brown eyes. He is friendly and sweet.

Gigi Hadid- She is 18 years old and is an American model. She met Zayn on a concert she was invited to. The boys needed to sing for that concert. There she met Zayn and directly fell in love with him. She was 18 and Zayn 20 when they decided to start a relationship together. She has blond hair and green eyes. Her best friends are Maya and Naomi. She really loves her best friends she would do anything to make them happy.

Maya Henry- Maya is an 18-year-old American model. She met Liam at a concert because she is a really big fan of One Direction. She went backstage after the concert and met all the boys but developed a huge crush on Liam and a few months later they started dating. She has brown hair and brown eyes. Her best friends are Gigi and Naomi. Like Gigi and Naomi she would do anything for them.

This story takes place in 2013 after Midnight Memories is released.