The one with the girl in the alley

This is the outfit Melanie is wearing ^^

POV

Hey my name is Melanie Evans, and this is my story. I'm like every 16 year old girl but there's one difference I'm homeless, one night I was out drinking In the park with a couple of friends but when I got home at 8 in the morning there was no site of my family, they had all left, my mother, father ,sister and brother they even took my pet dogs. This happened in the summer of June and now its September, I decided to move  to London from Cardiff because that's where I learnt that all the homeless people are well... that's where a lot "live" . I know you're probably wondering why didn't I just tell someone but the thing is I don't like asking for help, ask anyone I went to school with they'll tell ya. Anyway I used all the money I could find which was £200 ( I saved a lot of money also my birthday had just passed) but money can only get  you so far the train fair was £45 so now I only have £155 left now that's not a lot to rent but I didn't know that yet. After being on the uncomfortable train with the pungent smell of damp I was set free. I was finally free but... I'm also... alone, I never knew what it was like to be alone, sure I had days were I didn't leave the house because I didn't feel like it but I didn't feel alone then you know what I mean but the second I left London kings cross station I suddenly felt very alone and extremely anxious and in that moment I realised I was ... alone and I really wanted my parents but they were gone, sum parents they were ughh. I felt so angry. 

Eventually I left the station and tried to find a flat or something to stay the night. I walked three hours looking and asking if anyone knew where I could rent a place just for the night but sadly most places asked for £180 or more for one night!, that's ridicules! I wasn't anywhere near the train station at this point. I know it's London but come onnnn! Why was it so expensive? I guess I'll just have to look for a place to hide for the night and start fresh the next morning I mean it was 7:30 PM and the sun began to set so I need to find a place and quick before the drunks come out and then I could be in trouble, I know it's stupid but I was always weary of drunk men, normally I'm more scared of women than men (a lot of females were horrible and bitchy and I can't deal with that) so eventually after walking for what felt like years I came across  a small ,rustic, cute, coffee shop with the cleanest alley I'd seen so far which is surprising, opposite the classy coffee shop. I never did find out why it was so clean. 

I decided to set up camp in the alley. That was the worse night sleep I'd ever had, I know scientists say that when you fall asleep in a new location for the first time it will guaranteed be a restless night that's why when you go on holiday you don't have the best nights sleep but still the only danger was the creepy old man that kept watching me from the top left window of the house next door to cozy coffee, I'm guessing he was just curious or something. 

And that brings us to now, I've been in this alley for 2 weeks, there was no problem with rats because It was so clean but also I used to have pet rats so I love the cute creatures and the creepy man is still creepy. I also found this AMAZING music shop a street away from the alley aka home. It's actually a really  nice alley , It's comfortable with the blankets I bought from Poundland.