--1--

"⍾⎍⏃☊☍⟟⏁⊬!!!!" Ranboo shouted with rage at the duck man, holding the unconscious purpled in his arms. "WHAT THE HELL?!" Tubbo screamed at Quackity, making him flinch. "He wouldn't move out of the way...!" Quackity protested "That gives you no right to FUCKING BEAT HIM UP!!!" Tommy shouted.

Hold up,

Hold up.

Let me start from the begging

-----------------

---Purpled's POV---

I let out a sigh, living with Quackity was a nightmare. Nothing worse than my daily time at Hypixel, my home planet. Luckily I had made a backup portal that I always kept on me, if Walli hadn't insisted I would've been stranded here. 'Ha. I miss you dude' I stared at the night sky. Yes it was currently Three am but there isn't anything to do today! I don't even think anyone notices I'm still alive.

"WAKE UP!" Quackity and Sam came bursting into my room, Sam looking exhausted and Quackity furious. I jolt up and quickly pull my sleeves down to cover my neatly scarred wrists. "IT'S 7:34 AM!!!" Quackity seemed to be madder than usual today. "So..?" I say dryly but hesitantly. "You were supposed to be UP BY NOW!" Quackitys golden wings fluttered open in outrage as he chucked a vase at me.

As I caught it and put it down he stormed out of the room, to go wake up foolish and fundy I believe. As Sam left he gave me a pitying look, which I despised. I stared at the ceiling at that little crystal hanging from the boards above me. To anyone, it looks like an emerald. To the eyes of a Hypixelin, it's home. A way home. To the fights, and the friends, and the scoreboards, and no casino man waking you up every day screaming.

I shook off that idea as I slipped on my suit and headed to the front desk. Halfway through the day, I saw Tubbo's horns poking right where I could see them in a window. "Its clear" I say. He climbs through the window and sits on the desk. "Show meeeeee" He wines. "When the other two get here Tubbo." I sigh. Me and the other minors have grown closer as we all have experienced Emotional and Physical abuse.

After a few minutes of Tubbo whining the other two arrived. FINALY. "booooooo!" Tubbo says running up to his husband and kissing his cheek. "Hey, Tubbo! Sorry, we were late Tommy left his shirt outside a-" Ranboo gets cut off by Tommy "YOU REALLY CAN'T KEEP A SECRET CAN YOU?!" All of us except Tommy burst into laughter. Then Tubbo says " Purpled. You promised." Everyone looks at me with a 'hurry upppp' look on their faces.

I sigh and let my masking come loose. My antenna appears and my long spiky tail swings around the desk. The webs in my underarms become VERY visible and my eyes turn a dark purple, with no pupils. The others look surprised like they haven't seen this for about a month now. "Hellooooo" I say waving my hand in Ranboo's face.

"Sorry! you're just so pretty" Ranboo says guiltily. Tubbo reaches for my tail and plays with it while Tommy stares at my wings. My head snaps backward as all of my features disappear. "Hide." I say quietly. They all dive into cabinets, under tables, and outside a door. All able to listen. Then the reason they hid came into the room. Drunk as shit. 

(A/N 565 words! I have ideaaaaaassssssssss. Please tell me if I need any TW's on this story! Thankzu for reading.)