QUEEN AASHNA HEGDE

recently i'm obsessed with "THE VAMPIRE DIARIES" & "THE ORIGINALS".

so i thought why not let's try to write a fanfiction about aasan  where SANKET is KLAUS (HALF WOLF AND HALF VAMPIRE BASICALLY THE ORIGINAL VAMPIRE) & AASHNA will be CAROLINE (A CONTROL FREAK VAMPIRE)

Okay guys so I've never really done this but I think it might go well

I want to see how you guys respond to it and if you like it I'll just keep going..

• AASHNA HEGDE (CAROLINA FORBES)

Author's POV:

Aashna hegde is a really young woman, with 21 year old, she's slim and has a toned physique, brown eyes, long dark eye-lashes and blonde hairs.

She's is the queen of a small town named Mystric falls where exists vampire, werewolves and witches, it's the second place where we can see more supernatural creatures,the first one is New Orleans, which has as a king Sanket Mehta.

Aashna hegde starts to rule the city, since she made 18 years old and when she was 17, she turned into a vampire. When she start to be the Queen of Mystric falls she made a promise to everyone and herself included, that she would do everything in her power to protect her city and the people in it because she wanted them to feel like home.

Aashna always showed that she was meant to be a leader, even without realising. When she was in high school, she was the one who organised every party, prom or big events that happened in mystic falls. She's know by being kind, generous, protective person. Unlike the most vampires started to appreciate more life, not just her's but also human's life, that's one of the reasons that she drinks from blood bags, and she has a light her, she never went to darkness, even when she was drawn to it.

Last year, her mother passed away and she felt the urge of turning off her humanity but she made herself not switch like most of the vampire would and continue being the Queen and make the rules. She didn't make any rules, when she start to be a queen but enough to assure the safety of the supernatural creatures as well the humans.

Aashna has been worried in this last month's because Sanket Mehta has been threatening to take her city . She knew who he is and how powerful he is,but that didn't kept her from fight back.

One day a witch appeared terrified,and after aashna calming her down, she heard what was the only way to bring peace to her city and the world, because some witches can predict the future, but aashna didn't like what was her option to prevent the Chaos...

Aashna needs to marry sanket, so he could have her city and without her losing and once they get married, he needs her opinions on everything and for what the witches predict, she would be essential because would made sanket see what was the right thing.

For how much Caroline hated the fact of marrying with a man she didn't know and never saw in life because of the safety of a city, she knew that it was the right thing to do. Aashna knew that has a queen, she had the job of making sure everyone was safe and she had too took at the city and their people priorities first then what she wished for her, she knew that she couldn't afford to be selfish...

•••••CHAPTER END•••••

Kaisa lagaa!???✨

• please batana jo part samjh nhi aayega I'll elaborate for you🛸

• Do vote and comment ♥️

TEASER: KING SANKET MEHTA