Charmander

Jack woke up and went down stairs for breakfast. "Jack why aren't you dressed you have to go meet the professor soon!" Jack jumped surprised by his mothers sudden outburst. "Your getting your first pokemon today I can't believe you forgot." Jack remembered the letter he got last week from the Kanto pokemon lab and ran upstairs to get dressed. He put on his usual black jacket, light blue shirt, jeans, black slip on shoes, and black hat. He forgot about breakfast as he ran downstairs and straight out the door up the hill to the pokemon lab. When he got inside and up to the second floor most of his friends were already there, Bradley was late as usual though. Bradley was Jacks rival and had been since they were babies. They have had competitions in everything you could imagine from races to who could chug water the fastest. His other friends Kaitlin and Matt were there waiting for their first pokemon.

"Hello kids i'm Professor Oak, do you guys want your pokemon now?" All the kids nodded. "Well then just pick your pokemon and I'll give Bradley a pokemon later." Kaitlin grabbed a Squirtle Matt grabbed a Bulbasaur, so I grabbed charmander. "Heres a Pokedex its a high tech device that records the pokemon you see." Now go start your journey.