About Axel "The Beast " McCall

Hello my readers/people/dogs or any type of animal reading this which would be weird but cool at the same time! This is my new story called Beast The Hard Journey.

Axel Stiles "the Beast" McCall is a 16 year old guy who has gone through quite a lot just to get the name "the beast" which is me. It was a long hard journey and when I say long hard journey, I really do mean a long hard journey... I have gone through the thoughts of ending it all to the thoughts of keeping it all going...

3 years ago.....

I was walking down the hallway with my 160 pound self which a football and a helmet in my hand heading towards the locker room. I got a few looks from people who wondered wtf was going on with me. Why would I bother to join the football team? Let's just say I was in love withy rh game and wondered so bad about what it would be like to out pads on and break through the offensive line and tackle a quarterback down to the ground. People have me looks of disapproval as I walked through and some guys were just wow'd I am gonna put pads on soon and doing something amazing. I thought all was going well until Randy "the player" but in my opinion a fucking dickhead, walked up to me and pushed me against a locker and said " hey fat ass do you seriously think your gonna be throwing your weight out on the field, I mean at least not on my football field." I just kept shut and threw a the middle finger up and walked away from him and was going to prove his sorry ass that I'm not gonna be throwing my weight on the field but on his sorry ass.

I walked onto the football field and got to meet some of the coaches and got to know what positions they work at. Then all the guys trying out had got together to listen to the main coach. "This year, we look like we got some talent and well we haven't won for quite a long time. If we can make something happen this year I would be more than happy to actually say that you guys can get a scholarship into high school. That's all I'm gonna say ladies. I want you guys to begin conditioning and then depending on how you ladies work out we will decide your position."

I had gotten to work and followed the drills given and I got quite a lot of compliments coming from every position coach. Considering I weighed quite a lot for a typical middle schooler I was quick on my feet and stuff.

That night I went home to eat and sleep in but I ended up getting like a gazillion messages on my phone:

" Omg I can't believe you tried out for the team"

"Your a fat ass why bother"

"Your gay, maybe that's why you wanna be on the football team to suck some dick"

And soooooo much more......

I then walked in to the house to hear my father Scott McCall making out with my mom Allison Argent. Not what I expected but whatever. When I walked upstairs to my room I found Stiles listening to All Time Low in his room and I couldn't help but go into his room and start screaming the lyrics to Dear Maria Count Me In with him.

                         End of Chapter

Thanks for reading this guys! Let me know what you think and let me know what to write about next. I can dedicate the next chapter to someone just let me know. Thanks again my fothermuckers and stay cool and remember to stay away from drugs! :-P