Chapter : 1 Introduction

GAURAV KHANNA AS KAVIN KHANNA : He is one of the richest man of mumbai. He is 28 years old. He lost his parents at very young age and is head if Khanna Showrooms. He have 15 show rooms of jewellery in Mumbai. But secretly he is also a part of Mafia in mumbai. He is the head of all gangs in mumbai. But due his power and position no one can do anything in front of him even police also. He is a mafia leader but a very handsome and charming guy. He is very decent and good man also he always helped poor people with his money. One incident change his whole life its his sister's death. He become cruel and beast after his sister's death.  He want to punished the guy who is responsible for it.

ANSHA SAYAD AS PURVI MEHRA : A sweet bubbly girl of st. Joseph college. She 22 years old. She is very beautiful and kind hearted girl. Her parents were died in car accident and she live with her brother but her brother was very arrogant man. He is also having links in mafia. But purvi doesn't know about it. She is a middle class girl.

SHAHEER SHAIKH AS MEERAB MUHAMMED : He is kavin's business partner. He is also mafia head with kavin but he is good man having kind heart but he have something happens in his life which made him gangster.

HINA KHAN AS SANAM MEERAB MUHAMMAD : She is Meerab's wife. She is also very beautiful lady. Her and meerab's were arrange married couple. She doesn't know about his deeds.

ADA KHAN AS MAYRA KHANNA : Kavin's Sister.

SHARADD MALHOTRA AS KUNAL MEHRA : Purvi's brother.

OTHER CHARACTERS..

Kavin's friends 👇👇

Anirudh
Ketan
Virat
Mohit

Purvi's friends 👇👇

Shanaya
Neha
Kiyara

INTRODUCTION DONE..