「 𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚕. 」

- ☆ -

"Oh...she just has to get up, right?"

"Yes. Sakura checked her so don't worry." Sasuke spoke on the phone.

"Suigetsu and I were planning to visit anyway," Karin paused for a second, debating if she should ask the next question or not, "Sasuke, did something happen during the mission?"

"No. I don't think so at least," Sasuke started, "Maybe because of the incident with the Kazekage then those nightmares...She didn't really tell me. She always said she was fine," Karin sighed on the other side of the phone.

"When someone says they are fine after all the time means they are not fine. We can only visit in two days, too much work here. She really needs someone to talk to and I think it should either be you or Sakura."

- ☆ -

"Mitsuki, you should go home and sleep it's late."

Mitsuki sat on a chair next to Y/n's bed, writing something.

"Huh?" He looked up, "Sasuke-san. It's fine."

Sasuke went and sat across from him.

"It's been three days and she still hasn't gotten up," Mitsuki told me.

"She didn't sleep during the mission. The times she did lay down, I don't think she slept."

"Really? I can't blame her."

"What do you mean?"

"Did she ever tell you what she dreams about?" He asked.

"She spoke about the time Karin found her," Sasuke explained.

Mitsuki let out a bitter laugh.

"That's a hundred times better than what her other dreams are," Sasuke raised an eyebrow, "Seeing people she cares about dying in front of her, seeing hundreds of people being slaughtered on repeat and can't do anything about it. And there's much, much more. One year it got really bad and Parent had to use a special kind of medicine on her which knocked her out for six months...and all I could do was watch her suffer. I don't even know how she feels as I don't get dreams." He looked down, "She's been through a lot."

Sasuke didn't say anything.

Those nightmares of hers remind him too much of his past.

"Mama..." Mitsuki's head shot up as soon as he heard those words, "Where's Mama and Papa?"

"Y/n!" Mitsuki sighed in relief.

"Suigetsu and Karin will come soon," Sasuke told her.

"Not them...where's...Mama, Papa and...S-"

"Shh..." Mitsuki hushed her and turned towards me, "I'll stay here, please call the doctor."

- ☆ -

"Sakura," Sasuke called her name as she looked up from her notepad.

"Hmm?"

"Can you talk to, Y/n?"

"I can but about what?"

Sasuke explained the situation to her.

"Oh...but shouldn't you be the one doing it?" She asked.

"I'm not good with this kind of talk otherwise I would've done it." She shook her head slightly.

"Okay, I will."

- ☆ -

"Y/n, how are you feeling now?" Sakura asked, entering the room.