Chapter One

Ray/Izuku 's pov:

It had been about a week since we escaped, since we were orphans, we were put into an orphanage. A real one this time. Though we were all still fairly skeptical when one of us got adopted, though they gave us phones so we can easily contact each other.

"Ray! " I got snapped out of my thoughts by Miss Tamayo calling for me "There is a man here to see you"

I go down stairs to where the wannabe parents usually sit, sitting on one of the couches I saw a scruffy looking man. "Are you sure he isn't homeless" I ask

The man just laughed it off and explained that he was a pro hero, I'm assuming he gets called homeless a lot.

"What's your name kid? "

"Ray."

"I'm Shota Aizawa"

We start chatting and bond over our love for coffee and sleep.

He ended up adopting me. We changed my name to Izuku Aizawa, although he still calls me Ray when we're alone.

Time skip:Izuku's first middle school, he's a second year

I walk into my classroom and the teacher tells me to introduce myself.

"Izuku Aizawa. Questions? "

Some rando kid in the back raised their hand. "Yes? "

"What's your quirk? " He asked.

"Don't have one" Apparently in a world of super hero's having a quirk is like super important.

A few days later the kids at school have been bullying me, well trying. They have yet to land a hit thanks to dad's training. They've also shortened my new name to Deku which means useless. Which I'm obviously not as no one has been able to land a hit and I've managed to save my siblings.

None of it bothered me too much since I know I'm not useless and they can't really harm me.

There is this one kid who's really annoying, Katsuki Bakugo. He's really loud and often tries to use his quirk on me but since he usually corners me in the classroom his explosions aren't too big and are pretty easy to dodge.

(Now he a third year in middle school)

"Oh! Izuku, you wanted to apply to UA too? " That was definitely gonna earn me an attempted explosion.

"STUPID DEKU! YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME HUH?!" And there's the explosion, man's really need to work on his aim.

"Never said that Kachan~" I usually call him that to piss him off, it works pretty well.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT! " Damn this boy really needs to shut up.

Time skip: At homeeee

"I'm home" I take off my shoes and walk into the living room to see dad talking with skinny All Might.

"Hey dad, Hey All Might" (In my AU aizawa and Izuku already know about All Might's time limit thingy, and the sludge villan thing doesn't happen)

All Might is over often because he and dad are training me to inherit All Might's power. Sure I did train at Grace Field but we were training for speed not power.

Dad also got me a prosthetic ear because it freaked people out the first time they noticed I had no left ear. Some times I take it off to freak people out.

"Hello young Aizawa, I believe yo-" I cut him off.

"Just ray, call me ray." Honestly the whole 'young Aizawa' thing was getting annoying and kinda confusing cuz he sometimes calls dad Aizawa.

"Youn- Ray" He corrected himself, "You are ready to inherit my power"

.

.

.

.

.

(Feel free to name the dots)

~Time Skip: Day of entrance exam~

While Uncle Mic is on the stage I've decided it would be a good time to find a strategy.  While I was thinking I had unkowningly began to mumble.

"And you! With the messy hair. Yes you. If you aren't serious about this then go home and give up. " Some stuck up kid with glasses yelled.

I just brushed off his remark and continued to think, makeing sure to not mumble this time.

They've allowed me to use my bow because I tried out All Might's quirk earlier and it broke my arm.

The only condition was that I have to make it (the bow) , and that I don't shoot anybody.

So I was running around shooting the robots in their 'eyes' as one does when I felt a huge rumbling.

I look around and find the zero pointer, I was about to run but I heard someone scream.

I look back to see some brown haired girl trapped under some rubble.

My bow most likely won't do much and it would take far too long trying to remove the rubble so I went with the next best option.

.

.

.

.

I broke my bones, in other words I used All Might's quirk.

Right after I had obliterated the zero pointer and git the girl out of the rubble the exam had ended.

Recovery Girl was there checking for injuries.

"She sprained her ankle" I informed her.

RG healed her, she thanked me then I went home cuz' I was fucking tired.

A/N: hello everyone, how do you like it so far? This is the most I've ever written, it's like 800 words. Have a nice day/afternoon/night.