Ghostly Dreams (A Directioner FanFic)

It was a typical chilly winter night, and I was at my first party with a couple of friends. I wasn't having much fun because no one really stayed interested in talking to me. I'm kind of a geek, but I tried my best being what you may call "pretty." I masked my real self in makeup to come to this party and there still wasn't anyone who really acknowledged me, I don't think they knew it was me. I also wasn't the funnest person to converse with. I'm even 18 years old and it sounds weird saying I'm not having fun at a party. Me and a few friends were talking but I eventually faded out because I'm a pretty shy person. My friends didn't even actually like me, they used me all the time. I still hang out with them too look like I have people who actually talk to me. I've always questioned myself how these people pretended to be my friends for this long of a time considering I'd never talk. As my friends giggled and danced like animals to the loud, obnoxious music I just stood there... someone caught my eye. My friend Britney punched my arm jokefully and asked, "what are you staring at, freak? Stop.." but I ignored her and kept staring hoping this boy wouldn't notice. He looked so beautiful from a far. I thought to myself, "I am so strange.." but so many other things went through my head. I wanted this boy too know I existed. His brunette hair was pushed back perfectly and he was dressed like a model. He looked up from pouring a drink into his empty cup and took a quick glance at me. I tried covering up by looking at my friends, but he walked over knowing I was starring at him. I hoped I didn't creep him out. I couldn't help myself but to smile when he walked closer because he gave me a warm feeling inside. Nobody else could ever give me this feeling. He made me feel special and I didn't even know him. Nothing, I didn't know his name, age, personality, absolutely nothing. All I knew was that he was an attractive boy that I wanted to meet. That's all I really cared about.

The music seemed to get lower and the drunk teenagers faded out.  I felt it was just me in him in the room. The room darkened and I only saw him. Yet everyone was still dancing, and getting drunk. Even the sober pretended to be drunk. But that all didn't affect me. He made his way torwards me and I bit my lip nervously.

"Hi..." he said quietly stopping himself right in front of me.

He looked so familiar I just couldn't place it. I looked down in embarassment thinking he saw me starring.

"Hi, I'm Allison..." I replied.

"I'm Louis" he smirked. "Look at me.." he giggled as he said it.

Why does he look so familiar?  I kept on thinking and probably looked really stupid just standing there lost in my own thoughts. 

"So would you like to dance?" he asked trying to get me to do something else.

"Of course" I said back. He took my hand and walked me to the dance floor. I didn't know if he would realize I don't like dancing. The thoughts still flowed through my mind. I nervously bumped into the drunk teenagers and felt like a complete loser at this party. Louis stopped right in the middle and held me close. What was he doing? He hardly knew me. My friends looked over knowing I couldn't dance. "Louis... I can't really dance.." I tried to hide my face. People kept bumping into us but he showed he couldn't care less. He led me and said "Just follow my lead!" It wasn't even a slow song, my heart was pounding but I figured nobody would see me or recognize me without my glasses. "A-alright..." I stuttered nervously . We danced and I made a fool out of myself and he laughed. I let go of him and went to were I set my coat down. I ran over almost tripping on my heal, and grabbed my coat. I darted out and sat on the sidewalk outside of the party. It was dark, cold, and it was about to rain. "Why would I even come to this party?" I asked myself as a tear rolled down my cheek. 

Louis came out. "Hey, um... why are you out here, sorry what was your name again?" he said. "I.. I'm not going back in there." I wiped my face as the eye makeup ran down my face. "Bye.." I got up and ran to the corner of the street. I lost him, I was officially alone. I thought to myself these really hurtful things like, "Allison, you'll never have a boyfriend" or "Why don't you kill yourself already?"