High Rise Invasion

Real quick before it starts hi my name is Jalen this is in first person i hope you enjoy it! more 

As i wake up on the top of a building i question where i am i look around and see no way down. I then see two people on top of the building directly in front of me and it has a bridge towards there! There fighting one has a pistol and the other is wearing a mask with a sniper I dont know what to do so i stay quiet and go on another bridge i hear gunshots about 20 after them but then i got past the bridge and they stopped there was one final one i look back and see the sniper with the mask throwing the body off the building and as it falls they look toward me and instantly take out there sniper! 

i run for my life running towards the stairs down into the building! i run into another mask with a sword i run past them but they swung there sword and it hit me barely in the stomach now im bleeding but i keep running and apply pressure and i run into a random room theres not much here. I find a desk with a ton of papers on it and a chair  and theres 5 drawers i open the first one theres money which i highly doubt is worth anything here open the second one i find 3 bullets for a revolver i open the third one there just duck tape then i open the fourth and find a magazine for an ar15. and then i hear footsteps running! i hurry up and open the final drawer to find a revolver! i go under the desk right as someone kicks the door open! i quietly load the revolver i here the footsteps getting closer and closer to the desk! i put one bullet in and another one and then i drop the last one! it falls slowly as if i was in slow motion about to witness my own death. i hear them run to the desk and i see there shoes and then they start bending over! i kick them in the knee and make a run for it. they were the mask who had a sword in there hand. as im running i see threw the window the sniper following me threw each window i shoot a bullet and miss. i keep running and find another room i run in. my wound from earlier is still bleeding so i out tape on it and stay i hear footsteps run past me hopefully the mask with the sword i stay in the room in the dark and i tape my wound and hopefully soon i can find a real bandage. i stay there for about 3 hours until i hear footsteps right outside the door!

part 2 soon and will be longer