Chapter 1 of The Lost Father

All my life I've been wondering where my dad was every time I asked my mother she would ignore the question and tell me to go to my room at that time I didn't understand but now I'm older and more responsible I thought. One day I was walking through A ally way for a shortcut to my house a strange man comes up to me and turns me around and says "I know you might not remember me but I'm your father" at that time I didn't know what to say so I made him let go of me and started running. I stopped for a quick moment and turned around to see the strange man's shadow the shadow was getting bigger so I started to run again I didn't get too far because I tripped on a bottle and sprained my ankle he saw me and bend down on his knees to make sure I was alright. I was in shock and disbelief was this, my father?! I was trying to get a glimpse of him but I was getting light-headed and I didn't know why there was a pain in the back of my head  I grabbed my head and looked at my hand and there was blood. I was trying to keep my eyes open because I just met him and I don't know if he's a threat to me. I couldn't keep my eyes open I passed out. The next thing I know is I'm in my house all banged up I screamed so loud I think I woke up the whole neighborhood. The next thing I know is my mom running upstairs to make sure I was okay. I told her I was ok and she went back downstairs. But I was in shock how I tried not to worry much but every time I fall asleep I just see the strange man. When I went to the kitchen counter there was a note I opened the note thinking it was from my mom but it was from the strange man that says he's my father telling me to go to This coffee shop called the coffee club the note told me to go alone for some reason it creeped me out I barely knew this guy. My gut told me to call the police but my heart and mind were telling me to go see this mysterious man that says he is my father. I threw on a sweater and boots quickly and headed out. As I enter the coffee club I scan the room to see if I spot the mysterious man who claims to be my father, as I scan the room I see that he's nowhere in sight so I go sit at a table as a waiter comes up to me and hands me a menu I looked at it and ordered a cappuccino.  I waited for the mysterious man for 3 hours as I start to leave the mysterious man comes through the door, he looked around then looked at me we stared at each other for a good 5 minutes, my heart started racing as he came towards me and sat down at my table.