[𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1] ~ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚕

(BEFORE WE BEGIN! this is a crossover between Winx Club and My Hero Academia, if you don't know much about eather one of these shows, do some research so you will understand stuff better. Also, in winx club continuity, this takes place during the end of season 5 after the winx defeated Tritannus, and for Mha contonuity, this takes place during the beginning of season 3 before the training camp.)

The Winx were walking trough the forest becouse Flora wanted to show them something, nobody knew what she wanted to show, but they decided to check it out.

"So, Flora, what did you want us to check out here in the woods?" asked bloom out of curiousity.

"I found something really interesting the other day, i just HAD to show it to you guys, come on, it should be right ahead." Said Flora, while the winx followed after her.

"PLEASE don't tell me it's another plant..." Said Stella.

"No, believe me, this is way more weirder then a plant,"

As soon as she said that, Flora lead the girls to an field opening, in the opening, there was a big set of stones in a door shape, meanwhile that, a bright blue glow was coming out of the door shape.

"Here it is,"

"A portal?" replied Musa, as they all stared at the portal.

"Yes! isn't it weird? out here in the woods? it feels so... random"

Tecna took out her phone and the phone started scanning the portal, once it was finished, Tecna started speaking up "According to my scanner, this portal is completely unknown to the magic dimension, there is absolutely no information about it,"

Bloom slowly stepped toward the portal, holding her hand out to it, almost touching it, she almost went trought it before Aisha held her back,

"Bloom! What are you doing? we can't go trought it!"

"i... i don't know why, but i feel like we need to... go trought it."

"Uhh, Bloom are you sure that's a good idea? seems kind of dangerous, plus this portal is unknown, we could end up anywhere,"

"No, i agree with bloom, i think we should go trough it, we should atleast see where it leads, who knows? maybe we were meant to go trough here," Said flora,

Bloom stood in front of the portal, with all the girls standing behind her, bloom stepped towards the portal, took a look back, sighed,

"well, there's no turning back now,"

... before going trough the portal, eith the rest of the girls following behind.