Chapter 1

Elena POV.
Beep Beep Beep. My alarm went off, as soon as I got out of bed my mom was calling me right away. Sweetheart come down and eat breakfast. Oh god you have got to be kidding me just because I'm going to eat breakfast now in the morning doesn't mean I'm going to have it all fancy. Oh so you don't like it she asked. Um... No what do you think I would not want it to be fancy. I said. Anyway I won't answer that cause it looks like your friend Melody is here. Well I gotta go mom. Bye I love you. She said. Loves yah and I was finally out the door.
Harry POV.
"HARRY"! My dad yelled. What I said in a sleepy voice. Get your fucking ass out of bed now. He yelled again. What time is it. I asked. 7:50. Oh fucking Christ I gotta get ready, I'll be down in a couple minutes. I yelled. Once I got down stairs I had now time for breakfast so I just went to get my shoes on and head straight out the door.
Elena POV.
Oh My God. Did you Zayn. She asked. No and what is your obsession with him? Nothing he's just hot and one of the schools bad asses. Who knows you could get Mr. Styles.she said. No no no, he is so not into me have you seen me. I asked. Yah a smart,popular, perfect grades beautiful girl. Well thanks Melody. But I don't need him. Oh come he like eye rapes you. She said out loud. "MELODY"! I half yelled half whispered. What. He does he even told me. She said They never talked to you. I laughed. Oh look it's them. She said. Oh shit the group of bad asses Zayn Mailk, Liam Payne, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, and the head of the group Harry Styles. He is really hot. I thought to myself. Anyway I gotta go to class Melody. Ok see yah later. Bye.
Harry POV.
Oh fuck I'm late for history class. Once I was in front of the door I poems it quietly and tried to sneek in but then I heard someone call my name. Harry. Then I turned around to see Mrs. Bass writing me down for detention after school. Are you serious Mrs. Bass. Do I look like I'm serious. She asked. No. I answered. Well I am so go sit down before I make that two detentions. There were no seats left, only one beside the most beautiful popular smart perfect grades girl in this school. Elena Carter God she was sexy. God what the fuck am I getting myself into. Um... Elena. I said. She looked at me shocked. Yah. She said. Is this seat taken. I asked. Um... No it's not your free to sit. Well thanks. Yah no problem.
Soon the bell rang for lunch I had to go get the boys and tell something about Elena.
Hey lads. I said to them. Hey mate. Louis said. What's up. Well one I have detention after school two since I was late for history class I had to sit by Elena. And the thing is I think I have a huge crush on her. It