Night 1

Hello, my name is Diana Elizabeth Trancy. and I'm 18, I'm been depressed for 4 years, IV been surprised that I haven't ended my life yet, from how much pain I have been going threw Lately. And it's becoming hard and harder to bare with, like when you leavt me that was the hardest thing to deal with, since you were my love for 10 months, then everything started going down hill, first it was you, then it was the therapy, then more depression, lonelyness, and everything else. it's just I'm a train wreck without you here with me, helping me know that I am worth something I am worth, loving, living, and feeling loved.

Now all of that is gone. all of the color in my world is gone without you. like I'm half the person I was with you. just you, helped me alot, like you made everything better even with a simple hello or hi. now we don't even speak a word to eachother. now we just reply to eachother in posts and status'. I'm just not who I was when I was with you, everything is completely different. I cry every night knowing that you weren't happy with me, and someone made you feel better then what I was doing. for all I know is that you were crying every night without telling me.

Sometimes I feel like moving on but I'm to much of a coward to. even though we broke up a week ago, I'm feeling the pain now. I'm feeling what everything I did wrong.
.-.-.-
.-.-.-
I can't write anymore or I'll make my self cry,
Anyways
Comment
Vote and follow maybe for more