97

Tonight is the night that our lives will change forever

His club is opening.

Or in Chase's words, our club.

Earlier this morning, he was at work making sure everything is prepared. Meanwhile, I was stuck at home. He had a packet of paperwork that I needed to sign for Night Owls. And as his Co-partner, he needed my signature for almost everything.

Now that I am not working again, I have so much time for schoolwork, yet I feel like I have nothing else to do with my life.

Chase was so stressed out when he came home, I ended up in the hot tub with him to relieve stress through sex and food.

I covered up my fading scar on my face with concealer and touched up my light makeup. It seems like Mary is now my personal wardrobe person. She loves sending me dresses for special occasions.

This time the dress is bright red with a slit down the middle and diamonds going down my chest. It reaches the floor, and the bottom of it drags.

I let my hair down, my curls bouncing and placed red lipstick on.

While checking myself out in the mirror, Chase walks in, and stops to gaze at me. He has a three piece cream colord suit on. I could even smell his fresh forest rain scent from afar.

"Someone call the ambulance because it's fucking hot in here! Or is that just you?" He shouts and whistles while making his way toward me. His lips gently brush against my shoulder. "You look magnificent."

"I love it when you do that," I tell him, embracing the goosebumps I gain from him.

"What? This..." He kisses my exposed skin some more and nibbles my neck. He takes my hands and moves them to the lower front of my dress, where my warm flesh is. His touche send vibrant chills down my spine.

I glance at him through the mirror with, sly grin. "You already had your fun; we have to go." I said, while he lifts my dress up.

He sighs and leans on me, disappointed. "Fine."

When we drove to the club, Chase nearly shitted himself when he saw how many cars were lined up for people to get out, and the line is wrapped around the club for people to get in.

All these men and woman came out to his club tonight and It was only his first night.

The guard stepped out of his car and walked up to ours. Chase puts the windows down to speak to him. "Are you ready?" The guard asked.

"I need a second." Chase huffed and rolled up the windows.

"What's wrong?" My curiosity gaped through my eyes.

"I'm fucking nervous. And I can't really walk out there with a boner."

I laugh and hold his neck. "Enough about me." he's had a boner since I denied him for earlier. "There is no turning back now. All these people came out to have a good night. Are you going to ruin it for them?"