Protective

"You okay with Gregie dating your daughter?" Cana ask Lucy as they both were drinking alcohol. Lucy's fourteen years old daughter decided to date her childhood best friend Gregie, to his suprise and happiness.

Lucy had been accepting of them both as did with Juvia. The only condition was not to hurt her child in any way whats so ever. Lucy trust the boy to date her child but there was some strong protective parental feelings that still lingers over Lucy.

She been overprotective of Nasha since she had to raise the girl by herself. She didn't want anyone to hurt Nasha which also included friends.

But she does trust the boy however, if he dares to hurt Nasha, Lucy knew that he will faced some consequence. She gave him the slightest hint of that in her gentle tone. Thankfully Juvia was too distracted by her husband.

Gregie gulped and shook his head. "Good boy" Lucy smiles patting his back softly before trotting away.

Man Gregie thought nervously Auntie Lucy is ruthless at times...

"Poor boy!" Cana giggles "You had to scare him"

"I didnt mean too but I couldn't help myself" Lucy burps, the wine smell surround the blonde "She was my princess and no was going to hurt her, this included her prince" She took another slow sip of wine.

Cana belch loudly "Yup! Sounds like fun!" It sounded like sarcasm but Lucy choose to ignore it. "Where are they anyways?"

"Movies. I made Nasha tell me where they headed to before leaving" That was another condition that Lucy added. Nasha could understand it through.

"Sounds good" Cana said "Want to drink some more?" She held a cup "I got some more" Lucy shook her head no "I had enough but thank you Cana" Lucy burped.

"Im going go home Cana. See you around" Lucy waved off and say her goodbyes to her guildmates before leaving.

Ahh it was nice to drink with Cana at times. Sometimes she knew when she needed it the most. Only Cana was the only one understanding..well considering she drinks the most.

The blonde felt another lump in her chest and looking around to see that no one was there.

Lucy burped loudly feeling quite embarrassed this time. "Im gross" She mutters quietly as she made her way back home.

Maybe drinking with Cana was a bad idea afterall.