our friendship

Jessica, Evonny, and I met in elementary school. We started to talk more and we became good friends. Jessica and I play minecraft every once and a while. Jess and Evonny was the only reason i went to school they were so friendly and kind.

                      Paragraph about Jessica
  Jessica and I love to play Minecraft and talk. Jess is a kind and crazy potato. I used to stay at Jessica's house all the time. Then she moved but thats ok I didn't want her to leave but she had to. Shes still my family no matter what happens. I hope to see her soon and we can spill all the tea. (like we usually do)

                       Paragraph about Evonny
  Evonny and I we love to text each other. We occasionally call sometimes but i dont have her number so it's usually when jess adds me to the call. Evonny is a kind and loving person. She would help me when I needed it and I really appreciate it.

                                    Both of them
I love both Jess and Evonny equally. I know one day we all will see each other and have a good time. I just want yall to know I love you both. I hope y'all know that. I could never ask for better best friends because yall are the literal best.🥰

                       Things i think about us:
(I just got to thinking of what kind of things we could accomplish in the future. With Evonny's artists skills and smarts, Jess's humor, and my idiotic self. Even tho i may not remember all the things that we all have done in the past i still remember the times that we all just had good fun. I don't consider them as best friends or just friends they are FAMILY and they will always be family. )

The end