Demons, Death and Lesbians

The angels are dead.

Long ago, the demons waged a war for the earth. They invaded Heaven, taking hostage or slaughtering the angels. The worlds descended into chaos, the angels and demons clashing in all out war. Eventually, the demons got to the three most powerful of the angels, taking them captive. The angels escaped, finding the remaining humans and dividing them into the three clans. One was given the power to fight the demons, so they were The Warriors. Another was given the power to break the gems of the Infected, releasing them, so they named themselves The Saviours. The last clan was given the power to heal the former infected of any physical wounds, so they became The Healers. Each clan had an angel for a leader, who blessed them with their powers and helped them survive. Many perished in the clans, but eventually they became used to what they called home. The ones that refused to join a clan became known as the ones of The Waste. The ones of The Waste usually joined a clan eventually, as they couldn't survive long on their own.  

We are dying.

Now, our clans have been invaded by a sickness unknown to any but the angels, and our leaders haven't been seen in over five years. The Healers are the only ones that can heal them, aside from the angels, but less and less blessings happen each year, and over half of the clans are not blessed. The Warriors are needed to defend the clans, The Saviours are needed to bring back the Infected and The Healers are needed to stop us from dying. 

She is dead.