The girl....

Mikes P.O.V
Location: hot topic 3 years ago

I smile as I walk into the store I basically call my home, looking at all the clothes and fangs. I had came here to get some more patches for my jacket and some new fangs with the money I had been saving. There was this amazing pair of fangs with red blood splattered tips that I had my eye on, they where only 20 dollars but I knew I would want at least 3 pairs of them because they are very easy to loose.

As I stand there trying to decide what patches I want I see a beautiful ginger female walk into the store and i blush, my heart speeds up more than I can even comprehend and I look away from her, than I feel her getting closer to me as she looks at the necklaces, I pretend to look at earrings as a stare at her.

I hear her speak "that freaks lucky I love him, paying 25 bucks for a stupid little necklace" I blush even more at the sound of her soft and sweet voice.

Before I can even think about what I was saying I speak up "I- I wouldn't mind buying it for you, I have seen you around school you're Firkle Smiths sister right?-" I ask as I turn my head to see that she had dropped the necklace and jumped into the corner.

I walk over and try to reach my hand out but she ran away.

I gently sigh and feel heartbroken, was she scared? Am I really that ugly? I think to myself as I look over at the hot topic mirror at my green and black hair. Maybe I'm just not someone that beautifuls type...

(296 words, this chapter is meant to be short as just a little teaser and introduction to how Mike and her met)