I Will Be A Better Hero Then You

(Note: haisha means loser, but it's not in Japanese writing. That is just how it is pronounced it will be used in this story)

I go to a school for becoming a hero it's not ua Sadly I live to far but the thing is about this school I can't be as great of a hero this school will only be able to get me an assistant role at best but I want to stay near family so I make do.

It was a normal day of school, I was with my friends, and I was just talking till one of the teachers came up to me and spoke, "Can Y/n come with me please." I looked at my friends with a damn what have i done now look."i'll see you guys soon. " I walked away waving at them and went with the teacher.

They took me to the classroom and looked at me "Y/n I don't think our school is the best for you." I was shocked. I worked for hours to be here even though i wasn't at the best school. i still did my best. I spoke a little too loudly."WAIT! MISS YOU CAN'T! MY DREAM IS TO BE A PRO HERO. I HAVE WORKED HOURS TO BE HERE!" but she started laughing."Oh dear. y/n I meant you'll be going to a better school"  I was now so confused however the teacher continues "we want you to go to ua high school we think it's a better place for you to-" "MISS YOU CAN'T! MY FAMILY ARE HERE I DONT WANT TO LEAVE THEM." she paused before responding with a more serious voice "Y/n this is for your training, and for you becoming a hero, is that not what you want?" I didn't know what to reply. My whole life I have been training to be a hero as i went to answer her i was cut-off "Yes but-" "I'm glad you said 'yes' this will be a great opportunity" I nodded slowly a bit confused yet I walked out of the room.

I saw my friends waiting for me. One of them spoke with a glum look upon her face. "You're leaving us?" She spoke quietly. i pulled Elowyn into a tight hug as if trying to squeeze out all the sadness from her."Elowyn, you'll be an amazing hero with me here or not!"

We all were in class just talking, and my rival came over to me with a careless attitude, well he blurted. "I heard you're leaving." I nodded in response nevertheless he just didn't want to stop talking "so you're quitting being a hero as you should" i snapped around to look at him and added "I'm not quitting" he was a bit surprised by my sudden turn "well Haisha where on earth are you going to go if your not quitting" i didn't want to answer him and his Stupidity though it was going to come out at some point so I informed him "kaelar I am going to ua." he stood in front of me, looking me up and down, trying to tell if this was a joke.
I showed no smile or anything to say it was a joke, making him walk away slowly.

We all were listening to the teacher as we packed our school bags to go home she announced i was leaving today. Everyone looked at me, and the ones who were unaware their jaws dropped as they yelled, "WHAT YOU'RE LEAVING?"

I stood at the door. They all were saying goodbye, but i was hoping it wouldn't get to this part. I have come to realise it will be a long time until i see them again. As I was walking away, there was a lot of "we will miss you," but there was one voice who stuck out "Y/n i will be a better hero than you." I chuckled as I walked away from them.