camille is in love

One day, Camille went to the park with her friends to have a picnic. It was a beautiful sunny day with no clouds in sight. They sat near a lake where they were animals in it like ducks and otters. Camille and her friends started eating, they all brought something; Camille proud a cheesecake, one of her friend brought cheese with fruits and the other vegetables with some seasoned chicken. Camillouninou did not like cheese so she only ate the cake and the vegetables. After a while, she was full and wanted to take a walk around the lake, so she did. While walking, she saw an otter in the lake that was coming to her.
"Hey sexy, the otter said, my name is Loukhah, what's yours"
Wtf, she thought. Is this otter talking to me and did she just called me sexy, anyway it's okay cause damn they are hot! " Hi, I'm Camille, but you can call me Canillouninou."
"Owowoe I'll call you like that when we will be more close for now we're going to take thing slowly"
" You're right, she admitted, im sorry *debby ryan/nano smile*
" But you know, she continued, you really are amazing and I wanna live the rest of my life with you, how can I do that?"
" It really is simple, the otter responded, you just have to summon the godess suprem, Ronron. Give her food and she will turn you in whatever you want"
" But how can I summon her, Camille asked"
" You just have to sing this verse from butter —Ice on my wrist, I'm that nice guy
Got that right body and that right mind
Rolling up to party, got the right vibe
Smooth like (butter), hate us (love us)
Fresh, boy, pull up and we lay low
All the players get moving when the bass low
Got ARMY right behind us when we say so
Let's go— this verse from dynamite — Ladies and gentlemen, I got the medicine, so you should keep your eyes on the ball— The whole song prayer X from banana fish, her whole playlist disney from spotify and saïd oulamara from idir.
" Ok I'm gonna do it"

1 hour and 36 minutes later

Ronron appears.

" Hello dear Camille, what dis you summon me"
" Hello you honor, i summoned you to ask you if you could transform me into a otter because i wanna spent the rest of my days with Loukhah"
" Okay i agree even tho you sing really bad"
* sing shoukei no shikabane no michi and shizou sasageyo*
" Voila! all done you can now go live with Loukhah, Ronron said"
" Thank you, thank you so much, loukhah and camille said."

They didn't not live happy ever after because Camille didn't know how to survive under the sea and got crushed by a boat after 45 min so she sang in vain . Loukhah is sad.