The story of her life"

Elizeh saying:
A girl named Elizeh who was born in a middle class family. Her mother Daina was a nurse in a Government hospital and her father a policeman. She lived a happy life till she wasn't able to understand what's going around her. Her mother was married(Elizeh's home) to a joint family. Elizeh had two aunts who were unemployed (not doing any job),they were somekind of jealous of Elizeh's mother. Daina(Elizeh's mother) had to carry much burden of her family and she had to do almost  all  work that was tough to do. When Elizeh's mother would take Elizeh to her room and feed her or give her some fruits like all mothers do her sister-in-law always said "what you gave to her,always you take her to  your room and give different things like no one is having child😾, what would daina say"her husband is not there 'cuz he is a policeman man and he always had night duty".(saying alizeh) As for me it was a life of fun as I had many cousin sisters and brothers. I used to play with them and all.. . Me and my cousin brother used to go to same school. Our bus stop stop was quite far from our home,one day it was raining and when we came out of our bus my cousin sister( Elizeh had two uncles) took my cousin in her  arms and left for home like I wasn't there.
TO BE CONTINUED....

"For a child  a person loving and playing with '*it's cousin,friend or relative'* is the most hurtfull thing  😓"
No family is perfect  we fight,w e argue, we even Stop talking to each other, but in the end family is family.....the LOVE wil always be there..👨‍👩‍👦‍👦