Cute Liam Imagine

Its Christmas night, you and Liam are in a cabin after a whole day of skiing together. You guys had a great time and a few laughs when you did better than him. You guys are sitting at the fireplace when you see Liam's wallet on the table. "Ohhh a wallet" you say as you pick it up. "That's mine!" he says giggling. You take the wallet and open it to a cute baby picture of Liam, you laugh and he says, "what?" You show him the picture laughing saying that he was adorable. Liam tells you a really cute story of when he was a kid and how he'd used to love to eat nutella and get it all over his face. You both share your embarassing baby stories and have another good laugh. Liam gets up and offers you hot choco, and you agree to having some with him. He goes to the kitchen, and you set the fire on the fireplace. He comes back with the 2 hot chocos in his hands, "Look what I got" he says!

He hands you the choco smiling. "Thanks babe" you say smiling back. 

You both spend a night by the fireplace sharing stories and kissing each other around all the unwrapped presents under the lit tree. ♡ After a few stories he twirls your hair, and you eventually fall asleep. He smiles and then falls asleep too.