The Touching Confession!

After the announcement of marriage.... The night before rituals!

It was night time Everyone were sleeping. Ishqi came near pool side hoping AVM would be sitting Thier ...see looked here and there saw no one is here, felt low and thought 'I should look at the bench where we shared a little moment with each other! Hopefully AVM was sitting there busy in a deep thought sad and already drank 2 beer bottles Ishqi said Ahaan in a exciting happy soft voice.. Ahaan looked at her wiped his tears and gave a smile to make her feel better but Ishqi knew that he is hiding something he is sad.

she went and sat near him this time no awkwardness was there instead they felt comfortable ! She turned his face towards her.

Look Ahaan zoom Karke dekhiye as usual his first focus was on her eyes then slowly slowly on her lips
she continued.
Avm, aap to happy the, we will be married soon, I will become Mrs AVM and she hold his hands to comfort him he's still looking at her seeing her happy he smiled heartly and said..

Avm-Ishqi(in a calming,guilt,still romantic voice) listin Ishqi I know hum Ek dusre se bahut py..... He stopped
Ishqi again blushed said-'kya?'(in a soft voice)

AVM- Mera matlab I doubt that I deserve you or not I know we have discussed about this earlier,par tab tum upset thi aur aab main Hun... after thinking and realising what I did! At that moment main tumhe khona Nahin Chahta tha! I wanted to stop you I felt like koi merese Mera sabkuch leke ja raha hai..!
it was you.
She looked at him In a confusing manner he was tipsy and his eyes were puresole speaking the same... She to make him smile... She said
Ishqi-woh Jo hua chhod dijiye let's start new discussion achaa bataiye aapane kya socha hai KAL ke liye! AVM said no ishqi I told sorry but now I feel sorry, he came closer to her and took her hand she was holding, put that on his chest, I want to over this topic here only the moment he kept her hand on his heart she felt his heartbeat she looked at his face his eyes they were saying how much she meant to him AVM said a "sorry" only a sorry but this was different she felt that... he seems drunk but that moment was nashila pyaar Ka nasha type!  She can't control herself her tears rolled out from her eyes.
She kept her hand in his heart felt the heartbeat and said I love you the first I love you between them but it was something else.....
She looked at him both were looking eachother Feeling lucky happy they were in eyelock! Both of them were speaking through eyes! they both felt that moment now they both did't have any other questions in their mind
She said it was my mistake I should have trusted you said the truth but what happened it was good! It bought us close more close.
AVM looking at her said airport mein jo bola tha Dil se bola tha repeating it,'Ishqi main tumhen aaj se abhi se Kabhi bhi dukh Nahin dunga,hamesha tumhe kush rakhunga!! I trust you more than my life! you are the only one in my life to whom I can share everything you are my everything... Mujhe life partner Nahin mujhe meri life milgai..!!

Since it was the 2nd conversation between them but this was more than anything else he came closer cupping her face slowly came close to her...she was feeling his warmth... she closed her eyes..... he gave a forhead kiss .. she felt that respect.
She melted at that moment felt the warmth and comfort with him She hugged him that hug was something different they both were looking perfect and that was Thier first heartfelt hug from both the sides.

Both of them were feeling eachother's heartbeat it was calming AVM hugged her tighter she was happy to have a life partner like him.. it was more than minutes....he was as tired that he slept on her shoulder hugging her ...she called Avm no response.... She then put his head on her lap pampering him, it was like a small baby sleeping on her lap she took his phone out called Kartik and they both took him to His bed bhai High ho gaye the kya.. Kartik asked ?

Ishqi said no.. looking at him!! she sat near him... He was looking very cute while sleeping she smiled! He was sleeping peacefully his only guilt was gone, she held his hand and kissed that after that,Kartik and Ishqi were leaving the room , while she heard some Whispering ..It was AVM ... Saying "I LOVE YOU ISHQI more than me..... "....

This was written after the airport Proposal track.... It is not perfect.. BUT ...next time I will try bring more Romantic Type FFs thank you for reading this crap.