120

Hey readers!

Hey readers!

We are getting so close to the very end of the story. Each chapter that gets close to the end is extremely complicated to write, so bear with me if it's not exactly what you guys expected.

Hopefully, you'll enjoy it anyway.

Love you all, and thank you for the support!

~Chase~

I can hear her voice in my head as I wake up from my sleep. For me, this has been an everyday thing.

I woke up, not finding Blair lying next to me. It wasn't her voice I heard, though, it was Amelia's. I had another dream about her, this time, she was in trouble, screaming and bleeding on the ground helplessly. And I couldn't reach her to help. It seems whenever I dream of her in trouble, something bad always happened.

So this morning, I willingly got up and got on my knees. I press my hands together and rest my forehead on them, praying for her safety and for my family. Its been six weeks of me going to church, yet I still never know the right things to say to the man. Does he even care how well I pray?

Last night I had gone to my first AA meeting. I remember never wanting it to get to that point. Unfortunately, when I spoke with my therapist, and a pastor they claimed it is about time I try it out.

I confessed to them how when my wife left. Everything went black for me. I lost control, not knowing how to handle my emotions. Without her, life was a haze. Now that she is back, I want to take back those years of darkness to make something out of it.

Even though I know, I can't.

My life went back down in the dumps when I made the mistake of hanging around someone just like the past me.

I look at myself in the mirror to fix my hair. After brushing my teeth, I walk out of the room, hearing little footsteps sneaking up from behind me, attempting to be sneaky. I turned, picked up Elijah, then playfully threw him on the couch, pretending to wrestle him.

Trevor walked out of the guest room in the middle of it, telling me good morning. I asked him about the girl's night Celeste put together and how long it will be for. She wasn't going to invite Blair because of the complications they had. I had to make sure she was fair; Blair is a part of the family.

"So, I got an interesting text from my wife last night." He pulls out his phone, showing me instead of saying it in front of Elijah.

The text read, "They fucked at our wedding!" With a smiley emoji on the side.

"Who?" I question him stupidly; the side of my lips curves up in a slight grin. The thought of it makes me excited to this day. I can't hide the smile.

"You know who, idiot."