123

A/N

If you made it to the end, you have the attention span of someone on adderal, because fuck!! 123 chapters is WILD!!!!

~Amelia~

The bright lights in front of me had me staring up, my eyes flicker, and my sense of environment was coming clear to me. Looking up, I am equipped with all these cords and needles in my arm. The feeling of it is soar and unbearable. I just want to rip it all out of me. I sat up from the bed, frightened because I had this empty feeling inside me, the feeling of my baby being gone.

I didn't want to think the worse yet. There could be no way Chase would let me survive and have the baby die. He knows I would never forgive him, even if I was dead.

There was no firm belly that I was so used to rubbing or the feeling of the kicks.

I gasp when I see Chase lying down on the other side of the hospital. I take the object that was covering my mouth off. Breathing again felt brand new to me.

Like I died and came back.

"Chase, where's the baby?" I cried in a hurry.

His body jolts up from his seat from the sound of my voice. I am so glad he is the first person I see, but my baby is no longer inside me.

"You're up?" His lips move up in a wide grin. The closer he got, the more I saw his eyes were red and filled with water as if someone died. He takes a seat on the bed, his hands grab hold of my face, kissing me everywhere. "You have no idea how happy I am to see your eyes again." His arms wrap around me, holding me tight. I could feel the cold tears dripping down from his face and on my shoulders.

Our lips forcefully meet. I wipe the tears from his cheeks. "I'm alive? But what about the baby?" I would've thought this was another one of those dreams. They didn't feel as real as this one.

"Yes, Amelia, your alive. Nothing can be as real as me being here with you." He chuckles while grabbing my hands that had the needles stuck to them and kissed them gently. "Marlie is fine too."

My worries suddenly drifted away.

A girl.

It was a girl this whole time, and I had the feeling all along. My head was filled with so many blank moments and questions to ask. The last thing I remember is walking in the house, and Blair was there.

She nearly killed me, that is how it all started.

"Blair." I blurt out.

"What about her?" His brows furrowed; I notice his body shift from calm to firm. I know he will believe me when I tell her she did this to me. Especially with all the threats, we had gotten from her.

"She shot me and killed Chauncey."

"Are you sure it was her? Chauncey is fine. It's Daniel who lost his life." His head falls so suddenly. "He didn't make it after his surgery."

My hands cover my mouth in shock, I could feel my palms sweating and my heart pacing faster. Even the monitor picked up on it. I had lost a friend, and Claudia- I can only imagine how she is feeling.

Though Daniel and I didn't hang out as much, he was there to protect us. And he saved me from losing it all when I was younger. "You're kidding, right?" I fight the tears. It all just doesn't make sense. Why would Blair do such a thing? Just because Chase and I got back together?

"It's my fault." I cry, forcing my head into my hands. "If I never came back, then this wouldn't have happened." If Daniel is dead, then there's no more of him on this earth. No more sweat stories of him and being in the navy and how much he loves his car. I will never know her name. Worst of all, he won't get the chance to propose to Claudia, like he planned to.