Love 0 (Zack)

"You know what? I wish I have never met you! So, I won't have to go through all this shit that's in my head. One day we are fine and the next we are not. What do you want from me?"

"Get away from me. I never asked you to be there for me. Never once have I asked you to stay and it's my fault? No one told you to fall for me. You know it yourself that I will never give back the same and yet you assumed all that of me. You are disgusting.'

"I hate you"

Those words rang in my head. I never meant to hurt her like this. I just wanted us to be normal but at the same time more. I don't even know what I want with her anymore.

I got up from bed and got ready for school. First time meeting her since that day. Looking at my phone, I debated if I should call her. Would she answer? She always answers and replies back to me but she has yet to read my messages since last night.

A car honk came from outside and I looked over to see my best boy, Matt.

'We are going to be LATE! HURRY YOUR ASS UP!"

My man shouts at 6 am in the morning. I quickly grabbed my stuff and went out to him. We got into the car and went straight to school. Once we are there, I scanned the crowd for her. Why am I doing that? What is happening to me...?

Walking to class was a pain. Too many people in the halls and every one of them is not her. Where is she? It is going to be time for class but she is nowhere to be found. I mean it is not my problem, right? It is her fault for being late. The next thing I know, I took out my phone to call her.

It was an automatic move to speed dial her number. I always call her when there is something wrong, she is always there for me and the one time she needed me, I was not there. Every single time, she was there but why was I not there for the one thing she wanted me. I know I am selfish and an asshole for this and yet I did not try to change. Sometimes, I wonder if it is truly better if she had never met me.

"Hello?"

Somehow, I did not expect her to pick up the phone. I stumbled on my words trying to ask her why was she not in school. Apparently, she is not feeling well. My fault. If I can change yesterday, I would. We ended the call after a few words, I could tell she was crying. I looked at her number and wondered if I should apologies for everything or would it better if I did it in person. I was about to turn off my phone when I noticed my screen. A goofy selfie of me and her, the first time we ever spent the night out.